Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 325th day of the year 1941. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,430 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,477 days or 25.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1973.
If a dog named Treasure - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Treasure will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Treasure will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Jobyna Ralston
- 1902Isaac Bashevis Singer
- 1912Eleanor Powell
- 1919Steve Brodie
- 1937Ingrid Pitt
- 1958David Reivers
- 1971Michael Strahan
- 1973Inés Sastre
- 1978Lucía Jiménez
- 1992Conor Maynard
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1567Anne de Xainctonge, French saint, founded the Society of the Sisters of Saint Ursula of the Blessed Virgin (d. 1621)
- 1694Voltaire, French historian, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1778)
- 1925Veljko Kadijević, Croatian general and politician, 5th Federal Secretary of People’s Defence (d. 2014)
- 1932Chronis Exarhakos, Greek actor (d. 1984)
- 1938Helen, Burmese-Indian actress and dancer
- 1944Earl Monroe, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1946Jacky Lafon, Belgian actress
- 1967Tripp Cromer, American baseball player
- 1976Martin Meichelbeck, German footballer
- 1985Jesús Navas, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alexa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1902The Philadelphia Football Athletics defeated the Kanaweola Athletic Club of Elmira, New York, 39–0, in the first ever professional American football night game.
- 1910Sailors onboard Brazil’s most powerful military units, including the brand-new warships Brazilian battleship Minas Geraes, Brazilian battleship São Paulo, and Brazilian cruiser Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1972Voters in South Korea overwhelmingly approve a new constitution, giving legitimacy to Park Chung-hee and the Fourth Republic.
- 1979The United States Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, is attacked by a mob and set on fire, killing four.
- 1983US military campaign in Granada ends.
- 1985United States Navy intelligence analyst Jonathan Pollard is arrested for spying after being caught giving Israel classified information on Arab nations. He is subsequently sentenced to life in prison.
- 2004The Paris Club agrees to write off 80% (up to $100 billion) of Iraq’s external debt.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monique Mercure, Blake Edwards, Guillaume Depardieu, Fiona Sit, Ciarán Hinds, Lou DiBella, John Leventhal, John Aniston, Luke Bryan, Gia Farrell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1941 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 25, 1953. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,430 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,477 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 963
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1973
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 25, 1953 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1926 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1991 – Kaho, Japanese actress; January 13, 1970 – Shonda Rhimes, American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 13, 1950 – Danny Kirwan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920