Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1962 was a Wednesday and it was the 325th day of the year 1962. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,984 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,328 days or 20.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1994.
If a dog named Carlie - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carlie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Carlie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Ingrid Pitt
- 1941Juliet Mills
- 1946Jacky Lafon
- 1956Cherry Jones
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1973Inés Sastre
- 1986Colleen Ballinger
- 2001Samantha Bailey
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1694Voltaire, French historian, playwright, and philosopher (d. 1778)
- 1811Zeng Guofan, Chinese general and politician, Viceroy of Liangjiang (d. 1872)
- 1899Harekrushna Mahatab, Indian journalist and politician, 1st Chief Minister of Odisha (d. 1987)
- 1919Steve Brodie, American actor (d. 1992)
- 1925Veljko Kadijević, Croatian general and politician, 5th Federal Secretary of People’s Defence (d. 2014)
- 1930Marjan Rožanc, Slovenian journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1948Michel Suleiman, Lebanese general and politician, 16th President of Lebanon
- 1967Toshihiko Koga, Japanese martial artist
- 1976Saleem Elahi, Pakistani cricketer
- 1984Álvaro Bautista, Spanish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mikayla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1902The Philadelphia Football Athletics defeated the Kanaweola Athletic Club of Elmira, New York, 39–0, in the first ever professional American football night game.
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1942The completion of the Alaska Highway (also known as the Alcan Highway) is celebrated (however, the highway is not usable by general vehicles until 1943).
- 1953The British Natural History Museum announces that the “Piltdown Man” skull, initially believed to be one of the most important fossilized hominid skulls ever found, is a hoax.
- 1967Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: “I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.”
- 1969The first permanent ARPANET link is established between UCLA and SRI.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Hogan, Beth Leavel, Katharine Isabelle, Kristy Lee Cook, Andrew McMahon, Dan Ewing, Daryush Shokof, Nilo Soruco, Gene Snitsky, Clay Cole.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1962.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1962 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1941. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 21st November 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1962
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,984 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,328 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 744
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1994
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1970 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1941 (-165)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons (November 24, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMLXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1947 – Warren Clarke, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); January 27, 1936 – Florin Piersic, Romanian actor; November 6, 1903 – June Marlowe, American actress (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,102