Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 325th day of the year 1966. It was the 47th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,829 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,610 days or 18.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1998.
If a dog named Funfetti - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 263 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Funfetti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Funfetti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Isaac Bashevis Singer
- 1926Matti Ranin
- 1946Jacky Lafon
- 1947Tiny Ron Taylor
- 1956Cherry Jones
- 1984Jena Malone
- 1984Willy Mason
- 1992Conor Maynard
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1913John Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1919Joe Kieyoomia, American soldier (d. 1997)
- 1925Veljko Kadijević, Croatian general and politician, 5th Federal Secretary of People’s Defence (d. 2014)
- 1926William Wakefield Baum, American cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1939R. Budd Dwyer, American educator and politician, 30th Treasurer of Pennsylvania (d. 1987)
- 1942Afa Anoaʻi, Samoan-American wrestler and manager
- 1943Jacques Laffite, French race car driver
- 1981Wesley Britt, American football player
- 1983Jamie Langley, English rugby player
- 1984Willy Mason, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VMIGNOONBT? Check your answers here: Words with these letters VMIGNOONBT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1894Port Arthur, Manchuria, falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War, after which Japanese troops are accused of the massacre of the remaining inhabitants of the city. (Reports conflict on this subject.)
- 1945The United Auto Workers strike 92 General Motors plants in 50 cities to back up worker demands for a 30-percent raise.
- 1967Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland tells news reporters: “I am absolutely certain that whereas in 1965 the enemy was winning, today he is certainly losing.”
- 1970Vietnam War: Operation Ivory Coast: A joint United States Air Force and Army team raids the Sơn Tây prisoner-of-war camp in an attempt to free American prisoners of war thought to be held there.
- 1974The Birmingham pub bombings kill 21 people. The Birmingham Six are sentenced to life in prison for the crime but subsequently acquitted.
- 1992A major tornado strikes the Houston, Texas area during the afternoon. Over the next two days the largest tornado outbreak ever to occur in the US during November spawns over 100 tornadoes before ending on the 23rd.
- 1995The Dayton Peace Agreement is initialed at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, near Dayton, Ohio, ending three and a half years of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The agreement is formally ratified in Paris, on December 14 that same year.
- 1996Humberto Vidal explosion: Thirty-three people die when a Humberto Vidal shoe shop explodes.
- 2012At least 28 are wounded after a bomb is thrown onto a bus in Tel Aviv.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helene Weigel, Robert Romanus, Caroline Dhavernas, Brian McKnight, Theresa Russell, Stirling Silliphant, Len Wiseman, Aga Muhlach, Laura Antonelli, Tyler Hilton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1966 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +264. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 1, 1987. Your score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 21st November 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 47th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 260 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,829 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,610 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 672
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1998
- Age in dog years: 263 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+264)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 1, 1987 (-194)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes (November 26, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1963 – Hitoshi Matsumoto, Japanese comedian and actor; September 12, 1914 – Desmond Llewelyn, Welsh-English actor (d. 1999); February 21, 1972 – Seo Taiji, South Korean singer-songwriter (Sinawe).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,119