Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 326th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,976 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Shalyn - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shalyn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shalyn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Steve Brodie
- 1945Goldie Hawn
- 1952Lorna Luft
- 1965Alexander Siddig
- 1968Inka Bause
- 1969Ken Griffey, Jr.
- 1992Conor Maynard
- 2001Samantha Bailey
- 2004Lyca Gairanod
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1853Hussein Kamel of Egypt (d. 1917)
- 1877Sigfrid Karg-Elert, German composer and educator (d. 1933)
- 1913Roy Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1916Sid Luckman, American football player and soldier (d. 1998)
- 1925Xie Jin, Chinese director and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1930Marjan Rožanc, Slovenian journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1932Chronis Exarhakos, Greek actor (d. 1984)
- 1943Jacques Laffite, French race car driver
- 1967Tripp Cromer, American baseball player
- 1975Aaron Solowoniuk, Canadian drummer (Billy Talent)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 164 BCJudas Maccabeus, son of Mattathias of the Hasmonean family, restores the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is commemorated each year by the festival of Hanukkah.
- 235Pope Anterus succeeds Pontian as the nineteenth pope. During the persecutions of emperor Maximinus Thrax he is martyred.
- 1620Plymouth Colony settlers sign the Mayflower Compact (November 11, O.S.).
- 1789North Carolina ratifies the United States Constitution and is admitted as the 12th U.S. state.
- 1905Albert Einstein’s paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, is published in the journal Annalen der Physik. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc².
- 1962The Chinese People’s Liberation Army declares a unilateral ceasefire in the Sino-Indian War.
- 1979The United States Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, is attacked by a mob and set on fire, killing four.
- 1992A major tornado strikes the Houston, Texas area during the afternoon. Over the next two days the largest tornado outbreak ever to occur in the US during November spawns over 100 tornadoes before ending on the 23rd.
- 2002NATO invites Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to become members.
- 2009A mine explosion in Heilongjiang province, northeastern China, kills 108.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal B. Wallis, Sophia Crawford, Pete Wentz, Gregory Itzin, Charles Farrell, Jane Birkin, Gregg Henry, Yanic Truesdale, Kyle Jean-Baptiste, Peter Sarsgaard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 21, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1975 – Moon Bloodgood, American model and actress; December 22, 1948 – Rick Nielsen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cheap Trick, Fuse, and Buck Satan and the 666 Shooters); August 3, 1985 – Brent Kutzle, American bass player and producer (OneRepublic).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,342