Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1976 was a Sunday and it was the 326th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,070 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 510 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Skyper - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skyper will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Skyper will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Marlo Thomas
- 1946Jacky Lafon
- 1952Lorna Luft
- 1972Rain Phoenix
- 1980Elaine Yiu
- 1986Colleen Ballinger
- 1989Ejay Falcon
- 1992Conor Maynard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1935Fairuz, Lebanese singer
- 1941İdil Biret, Turkish pianist and composer
- 1944Earl Monroe, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1955Cedric Maxwell, American basketball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1967Ken Block, American race car driver
- 1971Michael Strahan, American football player, actor, and talk show host
- 1972Rain Phoenix, American actress and singer (The Causey Way)
- 1982Ioana Ciolacu, Romanian fashion designer
- 1988Len Väljas, Canadian skier
- 1989Getter Laar, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1902The Philadelphia Football Athletics defeated the Kanaweola Athletic Club of Elmira, New York, 39–0, in the first ever professional American football night game.
- 1910Sailors onboard Brazil’s most powerful military units, including the brand-new warships Brazilian battleship Minas Geraes, Brazilian battleship São Paulo, and Brazilian cruiser Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
- 1916World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
- 1950Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 1953The British Natural History Museum announces that the “Piltdown Man” skull, initially believed to be one of the most important fossilized hominid skulls ever found, is a hoax.
- 1964The Verrazano–Narrows Bridge opens to traffic. (At the time it is the world’s longest suspension bridge.)
- 1974The Birmingham pub bombings kill 21 people. The Birmingham Six are sentenced to life in prison for the crime but subsequently acquitted.
- 1983US military campaign in Granada ends.
- 2002NATO invites Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to become members.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lars Danielsson, Michiko Nomura, Tsubasa Imai, Juliana Lohmann, Makoto Ogawa, Nicole Garcia, Shobna Gulati, Lavell Crawford, Mark Hunter, Mizuki Sano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 21, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1968 – Molly Ringwald, American actress, singer, and dancer; September 17, 1963 – James Urbaniak, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 15, 1982 – Aída Yéspica, Venezuelan model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255