Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 325th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Reggae - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reggae will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Reggae will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Isaac Bashevis Singer
- 1934Laurence Luckinbill
- 1940Dr. John
- 1940Natalia Makarova
- 1948Lonnie Jordan
- 1960Brian McNamara
- 1972Rain Phoenix
- 1979Kim Dong-wan
- 1984Willy Mason
- 1989Ejay Falcon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1567Anne de Xainctonge, French saint, founded the Society of the Sisters of Saint Ursula of the Blessed Virgin (d. 1621)
- 1851Désiré-Joseph Mercier, Belgian cardinal (d. 1926)
- 1919Joe Kieyoomia, American soldier (d. 1997)
- 1926William Wakefield Baum, American cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1947Tiny Ron Taylor, American actor and basketball player
- 1978Lucía Jiménez, Spanish actress and singer
- 1981Wesley Britt, American football player
- 1986Colleen Ballinger, American comedian, actress, and singer
- 1987Stefan Glarner, Swiss footballer
- 2004Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1620Plymouth Colony settlers sign the Mayflower Compact (November 11, O.S.).
- 1877Thomas Edison announces his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.
- 1964Second Vatican Council: The third session of the Roman Catholic Church’s ecumenical council closes.
- 1969The first permanent ARPANET link is established between UCLA and SRI.
- 1969U.S. President Richard Nixon and Japanese Premier Eisaku Satō agree in Washington, D.C., on the return of Okinawa to Japanese control in 1972. Under the terms of the agreement, the U.S. is to retain its rights to bases on the island, but these are to be nuclear-free.
- 1979The United States Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, is attacked by a mob and set on fire, killing four.
- 1980A deadly fire breaks out at the MGM Grand Hotel in Paradise, Nevada (now Bally’s Las Vegas). Eighty-seven people are killed and more than 650 are injured in the worst disaster in Nevada history.
- 1992A major tornado strikes the Houston, Texas area during the afternoon. Over the next two days the largest tornado outbreak ever to occur in the US during November spawns over 100 tornadoes before ending on the 23rd.
- 2004The Paris Club agrees to write off 80% (up to $100 billion) of Iraq’s external debt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kōji Yakusho, Mary Walter, Titus Welliver, Don Hertzfeldt, Darren Criss, Ketty Lester, Michelle Nicastro, Louis Quilico, Niall Breslin, Kristen Stewart.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 21, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1999 – Isaac Hempstead-Wright, English actor; February 1, 1994 – Ryo Yoshizawa, Japanese actor; March 25, 1961 – Fred Goss, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,253