Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 325th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,165 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Nickolas Grace
- 1968Alex James
- 1968Sean Schemmel
- 1972Rain Phoenix
- 1978Sara Tanaka
- 1982Ryan Starr
- 1985Carly Rae Jepsen
- 1992Conor Maynard
- 1992Rino Sashihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1787Samuel Cunard, Canadian businessman, founded the Cunard Line (d. 1865)
- 1922María Casares, Spanish-French actress (d. 1996)
- 1932Pelle Gudmundsen-Holmgreen, Danish composer
- 1948Michel Suleiman, Lebanese general and politician, 16th President of Lebanon
- 1970Karen Davila, Filipino journalist
- 1972Rich Johnston, English author and critic
- 1975Aaron Solowoniuk, Canadian drummer (Billy Talent)
- 1977Bruno Berner, Swiss footballer
- 1977Jonas Jennings, American football player
- 1990Georgie Twigg, English field hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783In Paris, Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes, make the first untethered hot air balloon flight.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints Judah Benjamin secretary of war.
- 1918A pogrom takes place in Lwów (now Lviv); over three days, at least 50 Jews and 270 Ukrainian Christians are killed by Poles.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: In Dublin, 31 people are killed in what became known as “Bloody Sunday”. This included fourteen British informants, fourteen Irish civilians and three Irish Republican Army prisoners.
- 1959American disc jockey Alan Freed, who had popularized the term “rock and roll” and music of that style, is fired from WABC-AM radio for refusing to deny allegations that he had participated in the payola scandal.
- 1962The Chinese People’s Liberation Army declares a unilateral ceasefire in the Sino-Indian War.
- 1969The first permanent ARPANET link is established between UCLA and SRI.
- 1972Voters in South Korea overwhelmingly approve a new constitution, giving legitimacy to Park Chung-hee and the Fourth Republic.
- 1992A major tornado strikes the Houston, Texas area during the afternoon. Over the next two days the largest tornado outbreak ever to occur in the US during November spawns over 100 tornadoes before ending on the 23rd.
- 2013A supermarket roof collapse in Riga, Zolitude, Latvia killing 54 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 21.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bart Van den Bossche, Simone Battle, Sam Jaffe, Holt McCallany, Khagen Mahanta, Aaron Dessner, Harold Faltermeyer, Stacy Keach, Margaret Cho, Frankie Avalon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 21, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1951 – Alley Mills, American actress; March 28, 1955 – Reba McEntire, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; December 2, 1982 – Mike Scala, American rapper, producer, and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015