Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1912 was a Friday and it was the 327th day of the year 1912. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,551 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,184 days or 36.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1944.
If a dog named Dudua - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dudua will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dudua will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Robert Vaughn
- 1941Terry Stafford
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1959Lenore Zann
- 1963Brian Robbins
- 1966Michael K. Williams
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1978Mélanie Doutey
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1722Hryhorii Skovoroda, Ukrainian philosopher, poet, and composer (d. 1794)
- 1897Harry Wilson, English-American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1902Humphrey Gibbs, English-Rhodesian politician, 15th Governor of Southern Rhodesia (d. 1990)
- 1913Jacqueline Vaudecrane, French figure skater
- 1923Arthur Hiller, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1932Robert Vaughn, American actor and director
- 1940Roy Thomas, American author
- 1942Guion Bluford, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1943Yvan Cournoyer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Christian Terlizzi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LZJPXAIJKAUI? Check your answers here: Word solver LZJPXAIJKAUI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Teige, Dorothy Stratten, Roberto Menescal, Nazriya Nazim, Leon Frierson, Bernie Marsden, Bob Denver, Marianna Komlos, Rachel Messerer, Screamin' Jay Hawkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1912.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1912 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 16, 1917. Your score is -85. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1912
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,551 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,184 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,340
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1944
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1931 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 16, 1917 (-85)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1980 – Anna Mucha, Polish actress and journalist; November 5, 1949 – Armin Shimerman, American actor; April 17, 1955 – Pete Shelley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buzzcocks).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,989