Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1912 was a Friday and it was the 327th day of the year 1912. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,895 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,965 days or 35.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,318 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1944.
If a dog named Heidee - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 523 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Heidee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Heidee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helenka Pantaleoni
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1963Corinne Russell
- 1963Winsor Harmon
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1981Song Hye-kyo
- 1985Austin Brown
- 1985Ava Leigh
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1515Mary of Guise (d. 1560)
- 1698Pierre de Rigaud, Marquis de Vaudreuil-Cavagnial, Canadian-American soldier and politician, 10th Governor of Louisiana (d. 1778)
- 1852Paul-Henri-Benjamin d'Estournelles de Constant, French politician and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1924)
- 1902Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque, French general (d. 1947)
- 1941Jacques Laperrière, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1947Rod Price, English guitarist and songwriter (Foghat) (d. 2005)
- 1948Stewart Guthrie, New Zealand police officer (d. 1990)
- 1963Corinne Russell, English model, actress, and dancer
- 1979Jeremy Dale, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1989Candice Glover, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dana Brunetti, João Baião, Anna Fegi, Tod Howarth, Fred Newman, Bree Turner, Robert Addie, Parley Baer, Jean Arthur, Lidia Quaranta.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1912 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 16, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -85. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1912
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,895 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,965 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,318
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1944
- Age in dog years: 523 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1931 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 16, 1917 (-85)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1920 – Robert Q. Lewis, American game show host and actor (d. 1991); September 19, 1982 – Columbus Short, American actor, singer, dancer, and choreographer; March 16, 1941 – Chuck Woolery, American game show host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,831