Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1913 was a Saturday and it was the 326th day of the year 1913. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,926 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield
- 1924Geraldine Page
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1960Jim Bob
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1926Arthur Jones, American businessman, founded Nautilus, Inc. and MedX Corporation (d. 2007)
- 1948Stewart Guthrie, New Zealand police officer (d. 1990)
- 1950Art Sullivan, Belgian singer
- 1961Mariel Hemingway, American actress
- 1967Mark Ruffalo, American actor and producer
- 1981Seweryn Gancarczyk, Polish footballer
- 1982Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Nigerian footballer
- 1983Tyler Hilton, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1984Eduard Folayang, Filipino mixed martial artist and wushu practitioner
- 1986Oscar Pistorius, South African sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1908The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zachary Scott, Teresa Wright, Helen Watts, Andrew V. McLaglen, Janine Tugonon, Mike Reno, M'el Dowd, James Duval, Kirsten Prout, Yoon So-yi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 22, 1913.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1984 – Norman D. Golden II, American actor; January 2, 1926 – Howard Caine, American actor (d. 1993); February 27, 1989 – Xiao Xun, Taiwanese singer and actress (Hey Girl).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915