Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 326th day of the year 1927. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,541 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,180 days or 30.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1959.
If a dog named Enola - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Enola will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Enola will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Peter Hall
- 1941Terry Stafford
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1959Lenore Zann
- 1960Leos Carax
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1982Steve Angello
- 1983Sei Ashina
- 1984Scarlett Johansson
- 1989Valerie Weigmann
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1728Charles Frederick, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1811)
- 1876Percival Proctor Baxter, American lawyer and politician, 53rd Governor of Maine (d.1969)
- 1926Arthur Jones, American businessman, founded Nautilus, Inc. and MedX Corporation (d. 2007)
- 1941Jesse Colin Young, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Youngbloods)
- 1950Art Sullivan, Belgian singer
- 1963Kennedy Pola, Samoan-American football player and coach
- 1966Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Shawn Fanning, American businessman, founded Napster
- 1991Saki Shimizu, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo, ZYX, and High-King)
- 1996Madison Davenport, American actress and singer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out James’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elizabeth Baur, Cameron Mitchell, B. D. Foxmoor, Shu Qi, Mia-Sophie Wellenbrink, Evonne Hsu, Gary Lockwood, Jenny Owen Youngs, Peter Capell, Charlotte Sullivan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1927.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1927 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 17, 1943. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1927
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,541 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,180 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,136
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1959
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1914 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 17, 1943 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1934 – Jamie Farr, American actor and screenwriter; March 13, 1954 – Robin Duke, Canadian actress and screenwriter; December 4, 1989 – Jen Da Silva, Filipino model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,963