Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 327th day of the year 1932. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,248 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,749 days or 29.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,092 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1964.
If a dog named Flaco - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flaco will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Flaco will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Mary Jackson
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield
- 1930Peter Hall
- 1941Terry Stafford
- 1965Mads Mikkelsen
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1978Karen O
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1721Joseph Frederick Wallet DesBarres, Swiss-Canadian cartographer and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (d. 1824)
- 1904Fumio Niwa, Japanese author (d. 2005)
- 1917Jon Cleary, Australian author and playwright (d. 2010)
- 1920Anne Crawford, Israeli-English actress (d. 1956)
- 1924Geraldine Page, American actress and singer (d. 1987)
- 1947Rod Price, English guitarist and songwriter (Foghat) (d. 2005)
- 1953Urmas Alender, Estonian singer (Propeller and Ruja) (d. 1994)
- 1964Robbie Slater, English-Australian footballer and sportscaster
- 1990Jang Dong-woo, South Korean singer and dancer (Infinite and Infinite H)
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz, American actress
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JMEOOEGXO? Check your answers here: Unscramble words JMEOOEGXO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Schnetzer, Brandy Norwood, Clay Aiken, Haluk Bilginer, Gil Hill, Hiroshi Teshigahara, Wax Tailor, Carole Bouquet, Dominique Sanda, Vikram Chatwal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1932.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1932 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 3, 1935. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1932
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,248 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,749 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,092
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1964
- Age in dog years: 372 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1941 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 3, 1935 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1937 – Manfred Krug, German actor and singer; November 29, 1958 – Devon Scott, American actress; April 9, 1939 – Michael Learned, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986