Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1945 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1945. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,069 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,356 days or 25.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 950 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1977.
If a dog named Crisp - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Crisp will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Crisp will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael
- 1941Tom Conti
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1953Urmas Alender
- 1963Corinne Russell
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1722Hryhorii Skovoroda, Ukrainian philosopher, poet, and composer (d. 1794)
- 1728Charles Frederick, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1811)
- 1869André Gide, French author and scholar, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1951)
- 1929Staughton Lynd, American lawyer, historian, author, and activist
- 1943Roger L. Simon, American author and screenwriter
- 1950Jim Jefferies, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1965Jörg Jung, German footballer and manager
- 1968Rasmus Lerdorf, Greenlandic-Canadian computer programmer, created PHP
- 1972Jay Payton, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1981Seweryn Gancarczyk, Polish footballer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elizabeth’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1975Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Caserini, Jason Orange, Elizabeth Berridge, Shannon Briggs, Valya Balkanska, Polly Bergen, Tore Svennberg, George C. Stoney, Tiwa Savage, Jan Leyers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1945.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1945 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 6, 1962. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1945
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,069 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,356 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 950
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1977
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Pharaoh Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 6, 1962 (-103)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1969 – Justin Kirk, American actor; August 14, 1972 – Jay Manuel, American model and make-up artist; January 11, 1928 – David L. Wolper, American director and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,041