Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 326th day of the year 1949. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,037 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,679 days or 23.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1981.
If a dog named Sila - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Mary Jackson
- 1924Geraldine Page
- 1941Jesse Colin Young
- 1947Paloma San Basilio
- 1956Lawrence Gowan
- 1961Mariel Hemingway
- 1966Richard Stanley
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1991Saki Shimizu
- 1996Madison Davenport
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1917Mick Shann, Australian public servant (d. 1988)
- 1928Timothy Beaumont, Baron Beaumont of Whitley, English priest and politician (d. 2008)
- 1947Salt Walther, American race car driver (d. 2012)
- 1950Lyman Bostock, American baseball player (d. 1978)
- 1966Mark Pritchard, English politician
- 1976Regina Halmich, German boxer
- 1977Annika Norlin, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hello Saferide)
- 1980David Artell, English-Gibraltarian footballer and coach
- 1982Charlene Choi, Canadian-Hong Kong singer and actress (Twins)
- 2008Zeus, American dog (d. 2014)
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters MUIUQWNOE? Check your answers here: Unscramble words MUIUQWNOE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1935The China Clipper, the first plane to offer commercial transpacific air service, takes off from Alameda, California, for its first commercial flight. It reaches its destination, Manila, a week later.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norio Wakamoto, Paul Regina, Mike Chapman, Harry H. Corbett, Johnny Keating, Boz Burrell, Zakk Wylde, Danielle Fishel, Shelby Lynne, Gabrielle Carteris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1949.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1949 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 29, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1968. Your score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1949
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 261 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,037 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,679 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 882
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1981
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 29, 1937 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1968 (-102)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1908 – Russ Columbo, American singer, violinist, and actor (d. 1934); November 10, 1982 – Heather Matarazzo, American actress; March 8, 1979 – Andy Ross, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OK Go).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,912