Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 326th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,452 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,151 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1991.
If a dog named Safarie - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Safarie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Safarie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Harry Wilson
- 1941Terry Stafford
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1961Mariel Hemingway
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1966Michael K. Williams
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1982Steve Angello
- 1985Ava Leigh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1877Joan Gamper, Swiss-Spanish footballer, founded FC Barcelona (d. 1930)
- 1947Rod Price, English guitarist and songwriter (Foghat) (d. 2005)
- 1947Salt Walther, American race car driver (d. 2012)
- 1949David Pietrusza, American historian and author
- 1950Steven Van Zandt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (E Street Band, Steel Mill, and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes)
- 1971Cath Bishop, English rower
- 1971Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer
- 1976Torsten Frings, German footballer and coach
- 1977Sydney Blu, Canadian DJ and producer
- 1981Song Hye-kyo, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1908The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad: General Friedrich Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felton Perry, Patricia Kaas, Alison Goldfrapp, Robert Hoffman, Dayo Wong, Kim Ki-duk, Art Sullivan, Gregory Sporleder, Nujabes, Marianna Efstratiou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 22, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1974 – Yutaka Yamamoto, Japanese director and producer, founded Ordet Animation Studio; August 12, 1975 – Burcu Güneş, Turkish singer-songwriter; April 16, 1971 – Selena, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer (Selena y Los Dinos) (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,337