Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1959 was a Sunday and it was the 326th day of the year 1959. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,605 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,202 days or 19.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 1991.
If a dog named Roque - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roque will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Roque will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Mary Jackson
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1936John Bird
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1958Bruce Payne
- 1959Eddie Frierson
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1983Tyler Hilton
- 1989Candice Glover
- 1989Minehiro Kinomoto
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1721Joseph Frederick Wallet DesBarres, Swiss-Canadian cartographer and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (d. 1824)
- 1875Roscoe Lockwood, American rower (d. 1960)
- 1921Brian Cleeve, Irish sailor, author, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1922Eugene Stoner, American weapons designers, designed the AR-15 rifle (d. 1997)
- 1941Terry Stafford, American singer-songwriter (d. 1996)
- 1970Marvan Atapattu, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach
- 1973Chad Trujillo, American astronomer and scholar
- 1977Sydney Blu, Canadian DJ and producer
- 1980David Artell, English-Gibraltarian footballer and coach
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower, English actor and singer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1908The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1943World War II: Cairo Conference: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese Premier Chiang Kai-shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Radcliffe, Jiah Khan, Cécilia Rodhe, Kevin Skinner, Sam Concepcion, Ethan Cohn, Dori Sakurada, Sawa Suzuki, Jason Ellis, Amber.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1959.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1959 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 24, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1959
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,605 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,202 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 731
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 1991
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 24, 1936 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-189)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin (November 23, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1991 – Tommy Bastow, English actor and singer (FranKo); January 25, 1957 – Jenifer Lewis, American actress and singer; March 12, 1979 – Pete Doherty, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Libertines and Babyshambles).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931