Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,912 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Harry Wilson
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield
- 1930Peter Hall
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1985Ava Leigh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1814Serranus Clinton Hastings, American lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Justice of California (d. 1893)
- 1873Alfred Bowerman, English-Australian cricketer (d. 1947)
- 1884Sulaiman Nadvi, Pakistani historian, author, and scholar (d. 1953)
- 1893Harley Earl, American businessman (d. 1969)
- 1949David Pietrusza, American historian and author
- 1950Jim Jefferies, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1981Pape Sow, Senegalese basketball player
- 1981Song Hye-kyo, South Korean actress and singer
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1991Diana Danielle, American-Malaysian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1307Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1963In Dallas, Texas, US President John F. Kennedy is assassinated and Texas Governor John Connally is seriously wounded. Suspect Lee Harvey Oswald is later captured and charged with the murder of both the President and police officer J. D. Tippit. Oswald is shot dead two days later by Jack Ruby while in police custody. Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, becomes President upon Kennedy’s death.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. D. Cannon, Martti Talvela, Mahito Ōba, Glynnis O'Connor, Brian Thompson, Frits Helmuth, Maia Morgenstern, Brett Walker, Little Tony, Michael Moriarty.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 22, 1962.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1949 – Ross Davidson, Scottish actor (d. 2006); May 23, 1947 – Ann Hui, Hong Kong actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 8, 1959 – Robert Knepper, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967