Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,182 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Mott - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mott will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mott will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Hoagy Carmichael
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1959Eddie Frierson
- 1961Mariel Hemingway
- 1963Winsor Harmon
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1977Sydney Blu
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1849Christian Rohlfs, German painter and academic (d. 1938)
- 1870Howard Brockway, American pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1951)
- 1913Gardnar Mulloy, American tennis player and coach
- 1917Jon Cleary, Australian author and playwright (d. 2010)
- 1926Arthur Jones, American businessman, founded Nautilus, Inc. and MedX Corporation (d. 2007)
- 1930Peter Hall, English actor, director, and manager
- 1947Valerie Wilson Wesley, American journalist and author
- 1971Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer
- 1979Jeremy Dale, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1982Alasdair Duncan, Australian journalist and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1943World War II: Cairo Conference: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese Premier Chiang Kai-shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1975Juan Carlos is declared King of Spain following the death of Francisco Franco.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver Phelps, Yelena Drapeko, Hoagy Carmichael, Oscar Hammerstein II, Hayden Christensen, Leonor Varela, Peter Mayhew, John Bottomley, John Bissinger, Oded Fehr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 22, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1969 – Rene Liu, Taiwanese actress and singer; September 20, 1980 – Mehrzad Marashi, Iranian-German singer; May 2, 1913 – Nigel Patrick, English actor and director (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233