Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,030 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Dika Newlin
- 1934Rita Sakellariou
- 1939Allen Garfield
- 1941Tom Conti
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1958Bruce Payne
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1983Tyler Hilton
- 1996Madison Davenport
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1564Henry Brooke, 11th Baron Cobham, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Kent (d. 1610)
- 1900Tom Macdonald, Welsh journalist and author (d. 1980)
- 1904Miguel Covarrubias, Mexican painter and illustrator (d. 1957)
- 1956Lawrence Gowan, Scottish-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Styx)
- 1966Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Cecilia Suárez, Mexican actress and producer
- 1975Joshua Wheeler, American sergeant (d. 2015)
- 1979Chris Doran, Irish singer
- 1988Suresh Guptara, English-Swiss author
- 1989Gabriel Torje, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daria Werbowy, Tress MacNeille, Marie Dubois, Dino Cazares, Lollie Alexi Devereaux, Jack Russell, Chae Jung-an, Andy Samberg, Larry B. Scott, Melissa Etheridge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 22, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1957 – Dawn French, Welsh-English actress and screenwriter; February 22, 1929 – Rebecca Schull, American actress; November 26, 1980 – Jason Griffith, American voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978