Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,304 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Gerrit - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gerrit will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gerrit will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helenka Pantaleoni
- 1960Leos Carax
- 1965Mads Mikkelsen
- 1966Richard Stanley
- 1978Karen O
- 1979Chris Doran
- 1984Scarlett Johansson
- 1985Austin Brown
- 1989Minehiro Kinomoto
- 1989Valerie Weigmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1690François Colin de Blamont, French pianist and composer (d. 1760)
- 1780José Cecilio del Valle, Honduran journalist, lawyer, and politician, Foreign Minister of Mexico (d. 1834)
- 1814Serranus Clinton Hastings, American lawyer and politician, 1st Chief Justice of California (d. 1893)
- 1913Cecilia Muñoz-Palma, Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2006)
- 1922Eugene Stoner, American weapons designers, designed the AR-15 rifle (d. 1997)
- 1930Peter Hall, English actor, director, and manager
- 1958Lee Guetterman, American baseball player
- 1962Victor Pelevin, Russian author
- 1965Kristin Minter, American actress
- 1980Yaroslav Rybakov, Russian high jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea: Confederate General John Bell Hood invades Tennessee in an unsuccessful attempt to draw Union General William T. Sherman from Georgia.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tomoyuki Dan, Cathy Cavadini, Trevor Rabin, Ron Pederson, Catherine Schell, Bree Sharp, Stelios Mainas, Amy Steel, Darlene Conley, Gerry Boulet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 22, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Girls Don’t Cry by The Four Seasons as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1917 – Jerry Wexler, American journalist and producer (d. 2008); February 4, 1990 – Haruka Tomatsu, Japanese voice actress and singer (Sphere); July 15, 1944 – Jan-Michael Vincent, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223