Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 326th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,547 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 662 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Dika Newlin
- 1930Peter Hall
- 1963Corinne Russell
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1976Ville Valo
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs
- 1982Fiona Glascott
- 1984Scarlett Johansson
- 1989Candice Glover
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1874Eugène Balme, French target shooter (d. 1914)
- 1902Albert Leduc, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1990)
- 1921Brian Cleeve, Irish sailor, author, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1923Arthur Hiller, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1942Guion Bluford, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1951Kent Nagano, American conductor, director, and manager
- 1953Urmas Alender, Estonian singer (Propeller and Ruja) (d. 1994)
- 1968Rasmus Lerdorf, Greenlandic-Canadian computer programmer, created PHP
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes, Norwegian singer-songwriter
- 1989Minehiro Kinomoto, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 498After the death of Anastasius II, Symmachus is elected Pope in the Lateran Palace, while Laurentius is elected Pope in Santa Maria Maggiore.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1718Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as “Blackbeard”) is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- 1812War of 1812: Seventeen Indiana Rangers are killed at the Battle of Wild Cat Creek.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Kemp, Ron Shelton, Che'Nelle, Emily Skinner, Joe Eszterhas, Brian Dunkleman, Beba Selimović, Grey DeLisle, Skipp Sudduth, Dan Castellaneta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 22, 1963.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Leaving It Up to You by Dale & Grace as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1965 – Darren Dalton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 7, 1939 – Elena Obraztsova, Russian soprano and actress (d. 2015); November 24, 1945 – Lee Michaels, American singer and keyboard player (The Sentinals).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959