Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 326th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,661 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Tom Conti
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1956Lawrence Gowan
- 1958Bruce Payne
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1978Karen O
- 1982Steve Angello
- 1988Jamie Campbell Bower
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1515Mary of Guise (d. 1560)
- 1877Joan Gamper, Swiss-Spanish footballer, founded FC Barcelona (d. 1930)
- 1921Rodney Dangerfield, American comedian, actor, rapper, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1922Wiyogo Atmodarminto, Indonesian general and politician, 10th Governor of Jakarta (d. 2012)
- 1945Elaine Weyuker, American computer scientist, engineer, and academic
- 1961Randal L. Schwartz, American computer programmer and author
- 1963Brian Robbins, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Isild Le Besco, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1985Asamoah Gyan, Ghanaian footballer
- 1996Madison Davenport, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1574Discovery of the Juan Fernández Islands off Chile.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1931Al-Mina'a SC was founded in Iraq.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2003Baghdad DHL attempted shootdown incident: Shortly after takeoff, a DHL Express cargo plane is struck on the left wing by a surface-to-air missile and forced to land.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Difford, Jim Reeves, Tiriel Mora, Chiwa Saitō, André van Duin, Rena Kato, Melinda Messenger, Jerry Reed, Deniz Seki, Liza Tarbuck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 22, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Leaving It Up to You by Dale & Grace as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1952 – Don Barnes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (38 Special); September 21, 1942 – U-Roy, Jamaican singer-songwriter and DJ; July 17, 1969 – F. Gary Gray, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941