Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1973. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,770 days or 15.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 2005.
If a dog named Ze - a Brussels Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ze will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ze will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Mary Jackson
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1963Winsor Harmon
- 1965Mads Mikkelsen
- 1966Richard Stanley
- 1981Ben Adams
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes
- 1985Austin Brown
- 1989Candice Glover
- 1990Jang Dong-woo
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1780José Cecilio del Valle, Honduran journalist, lawyer, and politician, Foreign Minister of Mexico (d. 1834)
- 1902Ethel Smith, American organist (d. 1996)
- 1929Staughton Lynd, American lawyer, historian, author, and activist
- 1946Aston Barrett, Jamaican bass player and songwriter (The Wailers Band and Bob Marley & The Wailers)
- 1959Fabio Parra, Colombian cyclist
- 1981Jenny Owen Youngs, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Steve Angello, Greek-Swedish DJ and producer (Swedish House Mafia)
- 1983Peter Ramage, English footballer
- 1985Asamoah Gyan, Ghanaian footballer
- 1989Valerie Weigmann, Filipino-German actress and host, Miss World Philippines 2014
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Suzanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1869In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched and is one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving today.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1977British Airways inaugurates a regular London to New York City supersonic Concorde service.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lilli Palmer, Laurie Faso, Hoku, Senesino, Rosie Ledet, Roine Stolt, Ellis R. Dungan, Leslie Jordan, Simon Callow, Dave Lambert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1973.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1973 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1989. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Photograph by Ringo Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1973
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,310 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,770 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 586
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2005
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Brussels Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1989 (-120)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Photograph by Ringo Starr (November 24, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1948 – John de Lancie, American actor, singer, and producer; September 14, 1913 – Annalisa Ericson, Swedish actress and singer (d. 2011); October 31, 1953 – Lynda Goodfriend, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,150