Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 326th day of the year 1975. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,205 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,402 days or 14.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 2007.
If a dog named Gotti - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gotti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gotti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Arthur Hiller
- 1947Paloma San Basilio
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1958Bruce Payne
- 1958Jamie Lee Curtis
- 1963Corinne Russell
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1971Cecilia Suárez
- 1978Mélanie Doutey
- 1981Song Hye-kyo
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1900Tom Macdonald, Welsh journalist and author (d. 1980)
- 1925Gunther Schuller, American horn player, composer, and conductor (d. 2015)
- 1936John Bird, English actor and screenwriter
- 1945Elaine Weyuker, American computer scientist, engineer, and academic
- 1950Steven Van Zandt, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (E Street Band, Steel Mill, and Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes)
- 1961Mariel Hemingway, American actress
- 1963Brian Robbins, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Yaroslav Rybakov, Russian high jumper
- 1982Alasdair Duncan, Australian journalist and author
- 1983Peter Ramage, English footballer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Vanessa’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1837Canadian journalist and politician William Lyon Mackenzie calls for a rebellion against the United Kingdom in his essay “To the People of Upper Canada”, published in his newspaper The Constitution.
- 1908The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1943World War II: Cairo Conference: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese Premier Chiang Kai-shek meet in Cairo, Egypt, to discuss ways to defeat Japan.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2004The Orange Revolution begins in Ukraine, resulting from the presidential elections.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel McVicar, William Friedkin, Karina Smirnoff, Juliana Lohmann, Karri Turner, John Franklin, John Fred, Neil Turbin, Dee Dee Davis, Bret Michaels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1975.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1975 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 2, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 14, 1989. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1975
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 232 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,205 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,402 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 548
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2007
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 2, 1947 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 14, 1989 (-164)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band (November 22, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1931 – Denise Filiatrault, Canadian actress and director; November 7, 1983 – Forrest Kline, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hellogoodbye); May 13, 1942 – Roger Young, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138