Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1975 was a Saturday and it was the 326th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,360 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 520 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Tozai - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 238 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tozai will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tozai will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Arthur Hiller
- 1924Geraldine Page
- 1941Terry Stafford
- 1956Lawrence Gowan
- 1960Jim Bob
- 1960Leos Carax
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1984Scarlett Johansson
- 1996Mackenzie Lintz
- 1996Madison Davenport
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1787Rasmus Rask, Danish linguist, philologist, and scholar (d. 1823)
- 1884Sulaiman Nadvi, Pakistani historian, author, and scholar (d. 1953)
- 1904Louis Néel, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2000)
- 1917Mick Shann, Australian public servant (d. 1988)
- 1922Wiyogo Atmodarminto, Indonesian general and politician, 10th Governor of Jakarta (d. 2012)
- 1939Tom West, American engineer and author (d. 2011)
- 1942Guion Bluford, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1972Russell Hoult, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1981Song Hye-kyo, South Korean actress and singer
- 1983Corey Beaulieu, American guitarist and songwriter (Trivium)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1635Dutch colonial forces on Taiwan launch a pacification campaign against native villages, resulting in Dutch control of the middle and south of the island.
- 1908The Congress of Manastir establishes the Albanian alphabet.
- 1928The premier performance of Ravel’s Boléro takes place in Paris.
- 1967UN Security Council Resolution 242 is adopted, establishing a set of the principles aimed at guiding negotiations for an Arab–Israeli peace settlement.
- 1974The United Nations General Assembly grants the Palestine Liberation Organization observer status.
- 1987Two Chicago television stations are hijacked by an unknown pirate dressed as Max Headroom.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Togo Igawa, Sarah Connor, Naomi Childers, Ozzy Osbourne, Renato Russo, Chelsea Wolfe, Joey Tempest, Freddie Highmore, Gong Li, Nell Shipman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 22, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1970 – Niecy Nash, American actress and producer; October 27, 1910 – Jack Carson, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1963); June 15, 1949 – Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,334