Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 1988 was a Tuesday and it was the 327th day of the year 1988. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,903 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,968 days or 10.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 31, 2020.
If a dog named Caidence - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caidence will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Caidence will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Anne Crawford
- 1932Robert Vaughn
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1965Kristin Minter
- 1965Peter Safran
- 1968Sidse Babett Knudsen
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1982Charlene Choi
- 1991Saki Shimizu
- 1993Adèle Exarchopoulos
View the complete list of November 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1709Franz Benda, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1786)
- 1873Leo Amery, Indian-English journalist and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1955)
- 1917Andrew Huxley, English physiologist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012)
- 1926Arthur Jones, American businessman, founded Nautilus, Inc. and MedX Corporation (d. 2007)
- 1945Elaine Weyuker, American computer scientist, engineer, and academic
- 1958Lee Guetterman, American baseball player
- 1959Lenore Zann, Australian-Canadian actress, singer, and politician
- 1979Jeremy Dale, American illustrator (d. 2014)
- 1981Ben Adams, English-Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (A1)
- 1984Scarlett Johansson, American actress and singer
View the complete list of November 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1718Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as “Blackbeard”) is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- 1943Lebanon gains independence from France.
- 1954The Humane Society of the United States is founded.
- 1968The Beatles release The Beatles (known popularly as The White Album).
- 1986Mike Tyson defeats Trevor Berbick to become youngest Heavyweight champion in boxing history.
- 1995A 7.3 MW earthquake strikes Gulf of Aqaba between the Sinai Peninsula and Saudi Arabia, the largest tectonic event in the area for many decades.
- 2002In Nigeria, more than 100 people are killed at an attack aimed at the contestants of the Miss World contest.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
- 2012Ceasefire begins between Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Israel after eight days of violence and 150 deaths.
View the complete list of November 22 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Ewing, Lynda Day George, Kermit Love, Wolfgang Petersen, Duke Kahanamoku, Hal Needham, Hiroshi Miyauchi, Alan Dale, Ock Joo-hyun, Randy Orton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 22, 1988.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Scorpio, sometimes a Sagittarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd November 1988 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 25, 1989. Your score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 22nd November 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 22, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1988
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 150 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 11,903 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,968 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 404
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 31, 2020
- Age in dog years: 148 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1996 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 25, 1989 (-171)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi (November 26, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.XI.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1947 – Shirley Hemphill, American actress (d. 1999); September 27, 1993 – Patrick Mölleken, German actor; April 26, 1940 – Giorgio Moroder, Italian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140