Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of November 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 22, 2010 was a Monday and it was the 326th day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,617 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 88 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Angie - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 48 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Angie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Angie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Dika Newlin
- 1950Art Sullivan
- 1950Tina Weymouth
- 1956Richard Kind
- 1966Richard Stanley
- 1967Mark Ruffalo
- 1977Annika Norlin
- 1982Isild Le Besco
- 1983Sei Ashina
- 1984Nathalie Nordnes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 22.
- 1904Miguel Covarrubias, Mexican painter and illustrator (d. 1957)
- 1946Aston Barrett, Jamaican bass player and songwriter (The Wailers Band and Bob Marley & The Wailers)
- 1949Richard Carmona, American physician and politician, 17th Surgeon General of the United States
- 1955James Edwards, American basketball player
- 1965Jörg Jung, German footballer and manager
- 1965Valeriya Gansvind, Estonian chess player
- 1967Quint Kessenich, American lacrosse player and sportscaster
- 1981Pape Sow, Senegalese basketball player
- 1985Ava Leigh, English singer-songwriter
- 1989Chris Smalling, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 498After the death of Anastasius II, Symmachus is elected Pope in the Lateran Palace, while Laurentius is elected Pope in Santa Maria Maggiore.
- 845The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
- 1858Denver, Colorado, is founded.
- 1940World War II: Following the initial Italian invasion, Greek troops counterattack into Italian-occupied Albania and capture Korytsa.
- 1973The Italian Fascist organization Ordine Nuovo is disbanded.
- 1988In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed.
- 1989In West Beirut, a bomb explodes near the motorcade of Lebanese President René Moawad, killing him.
- 1990British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher withdraws from the Conservative Party leadership election, confirming the end of her premiership.
- 1995Toy Story is released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery.
- 2005Angela Merkel becomes the first female Chancellor of Germany.
View the complete list of historical events for November 22.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 22 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Schlesinger, Ian McShane, Shiva Rajkumar, Jimmy Conlin, Giovanni Martinelli, Desireless, Zöe Lucker, Pedro Armendáriz, DJ Quicksilver, Marie-Nicole Lemieux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 22 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 22, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a G6 by Far East Movement featuring The Cataracs and Dev as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1925 – Virginia Capers, American actress and singer (d. 2004); January 4, 1979 – Charity Rahmer, American actress; October 16, 1953 – Fred Ridgeway, Irish-English actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203