Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1928 was a Friday and it was the 328th day of the year 1928. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,496 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,165 days or 30.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 1960.
If a dog named Stir - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stir will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stir will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1719Spranger Barry
- 1902Victor Jory
- 1942Susan Anspach
- 1954Bruce Hornsby
- 1959Dominique Dunne
- 1969Üllar Saaremäe
- 1976Page Kennedy
- 1978Kayvan Novak
- 1996Lia Marie Johnson
- 1998Bradley Steven Perry
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1641Anthonie Heinsius, Dutch politician (d. 1720)
- 1705Thomas Birch, English historian and author (d. 1766)
- 1916Michael Gough, Malaysian-English actor (d. 2011)
- 1939Betty Everett, American singer and pianist (d. 2001)
- 1953Volodymyr Sabodan, Ukrainian metropolitan (d. 2014)
- 1966Vincent Cassel, French actor and producer
- 1968Anthony Sullivan, English rugby player
- 1968Robert Denmark, English runner and coach
- 1969Jonathan Seet, Singaporean-Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Namthip Jongrachatawiboon, Thai actress
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dakota’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile.
- 1531The Second War of Kappel results in the dissolution of the Protestant alliance in Switzerland.
- 1644John Milton publishes Areopagitica, a pamphlet decrying censorship.
- 1733The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- 1808French and Poles defeat the Spanish at battle of Tudela.
- 1979In Dublin, Ireland, Provisional Irish Republican Army member Thomas McMahon is sentenced to life in prison for the assassination of Lord Mountbatten.
- 2004The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, the largest religious building in Georgia, is consecrated.
- 2007MS Explorer, a cruise liner carrying 154 people, sinks in the Antarctic Ocean south of Argentina after hitting an iceberg near the South Shetland Islands. There are no fatalities.
- 2009The Maguindanao massacre occurs in Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines
- 2011Arab Spring: After 11 months of protests in Yemen, Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh signs a deal to transfer power to the vice president, in exchange for legal immunity.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy Miller, Helene Weigel, Desmond Llewelyn, Ralph Winter, Vesna Zmijanac, Monica Sims, Dario Vittori, Jill Scott, Melissa Joan Hart, Chris Diamantopoulos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1928.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1928 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 22, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1906. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1928
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 107 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,496 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,165 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,135
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 1960
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 22, 1951 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1906 (-148)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1986 – Jamie Bell, English actor and dancer; August 17, 1962 – Pierre Sanoussi-Bliss, German actor and director; July 29, 1987 – Alice Dellal, Brazilian-English model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,902