Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 23, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 327th day of the year 1929. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,043 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,348 days or 31.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 1, 1961.
If a dog named Baku - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baku will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Baku will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1858Albert Ranft
- 1924Anita Linda
- 1926R. L. Burnside
- 1929Gloria Lynne
- 1948Bruce Vilanch
- 1966Vincent Cassel
- 1970Danny Hoch
- 1971Lisa Arch
- 1984Amruta Khanvilkar
- 1998Bradley Steven Perry
View the complete list of November 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 23.
- 1687Jean Baptiste Senaillé, French violinist and composer (d. 1730)
- 1871William Watt, Australian accountant and politician, 24th Premier of Victoria (d. 1946)
- 1876Manuel de Falla, Spanish pianist and composer (d. 1946)
- 1923Billy Haughton, American harness racer and trainer (d. 1986)
- 1927Angelo Sodano, Italian cardinal
- 1934Robert Towne, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1959Maxwell Caulfield, English-American actor and singer
- 1972Chris Adler, American drummer (Lamb of God and Blotted Science)
- 1982Dallas Johnson, Australian rugby player
- 1991Ahmed Shehzad, Pakistani cricketer
View the complete list of November 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roman’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 534 BCThespis of Icaria becomes the first recorded actor to portray a character onstage.
- 1248Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile.
- 1934An Anglo-Ethiopian boundary commission in the Ogaden discovers an Italian garrison at Walwal, well within Ethiopian territory. This leads to the Abyssinia Crisis.
- 1936Life magazine is reborn as a photo magazine and enjoys instant success.
- 1943World War II: The Deutsche Opernhaus on Bismarckstraße in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg is destroyed. It will eventually be rebuilt in 1961 and be called the Deutsche Oper Berlin.
- 1946French naval bombardment of Hai Phong, Vietnam, kills thousands of civilians. This was to lead to the First Indochina War.
- 1985Gunmen hijack EgyptAir Flight 648 while en route from Athens to Cairo. When the plane lands in Malta, Egyptian commandos storm the aircraft, but 60 people die in the raid.
- 2001The Convention on Cybercrime is signed in Budapest, Hungary.
- 2005Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is elected president of Liberia and becomes the first woman to lead an African country.
- 2011Arab Spring: After 11 months of protests in Yemen, Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh signs a deal to transfer power to the vice president, in exchange for legal immunity.
View the complete list of November 23 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 23, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Boulting, Roddy McDowall, Natalia Makarova, Marjo, Marilyn Martin, Roy Orbison, Mickey Avalon, Mason Shefa, Alex Briley, Anthony Geary.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 23 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 23, 1929.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is November 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Sagittarius, sometimes a Scorpio, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 5, 1942. Your score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 23, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 327th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,043 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,348 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,153
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 1, 1961
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Japanese Chin breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1923 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 5, 1942 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.XI.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1980 – Josh Kelley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 28, 1971 – A. J. Croce, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 24, 1954 – Jožo Ráž, Slovak singer-songwriter and bass player (Elán).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,047