Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 329th day of the year 1912. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,508 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,169 days or 36.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1944.
If a dog named Edsel - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 506 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Edsel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Edsel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theodor Altermann
- 1913Geraldine Fitzgerald
- 1917Howard Duff
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1942Billy Connolly
- 1943Richard Tee
- 1947Dwight Schultz
- 1949Shane Bourne
- 1958Alain Chabat
- 1990Tom Odell
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1826Carlo Collodi, Italian journalist and author (d. 1890)
- 1857Miklós Kovács, Hungarian-Slovene poet and songwriter (d. 1937)
- 1869Óscar Carmona, Portuguese field marshal and politician, 11th President of Portugal (d. 1951)
- 1892Daniel McVey, Australian public servant (d. 1972)
- 1911Joe Medwick, American baseball player and manager (d. 1975)
- 1912Bernard Delfgaauw, Dutch philosopher and academic (d. 1993)
- 1954Margaret Wetherell, British social psychologist
- 1958Margaret Curran, Scottish academic and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1975Thomas Kohnstamm, American author
- 1977Colin Hanks, American actor
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IJGAVAE? Check your answers here: Word search IJGAVAE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
- 1850Danish troops defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1859Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1877Anna Sewell’s classic animal welfare novel Black Beauty is published.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1943World War II: The USS Liscome Bay is torpedoed near Tarawa and sinks, killing 650 men.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1965Joseph-Désiré Mobutu seizes power in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and becomes President; he rules the country (which he renames Zaire in 1971) for over 30 years, until being overthrown by rebels in 1997.
- 1966Bulgarian TABSO Flight 101 crashes near Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, killing all 82 people on board.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Carradine, Matthew Fisher, Maxine Sullivan, Howard Shore, Tim Kasher, Kelvin Kwan, Frank Sutton, Blind Mississippi Morris, Eric Dane, Mai Meneses.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1912 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 1905. Your score is -76. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 329th day of 1912
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,508 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,169 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,338
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1944
- Age in dog years: 506 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1934 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 1905 (-76)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1980 – Janina Gavankar, American actress and singer; May 16, 1966 – Celia Ireland, Australian actress; December 16, 1982 – Garnon Davies, Welsh actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916