Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 329th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,170 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,293 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Kirby Grant
- 1912Joan Sanderson
- 1913Geraldine Fitzgerald
- 1944Candy Darling
- 1950Stanley Livingston
- 1956Sven Grünberg
- 1962John Squire
- 1970Julieta Venegas
- 1974Machel Montano
- 1983Meredith Henderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1690Charles Theodore Pachelbel, German organist and composer (d. 1750)
- 1873Julius Martov, Russian politician (d. 1923)
- 1922Claus Moser, Baron Moser, German-English statistician and academic (d. 2015)
- 1931Arthur Chaskalson, South African lawyer and judge, 18th Chief Justice of South Africa (d. 2012)
- 1942Andrew Stunell, English politician
- 1951Graham Price, Egyptian-Welsh rugby player
- 1962John Kovalic, English author and illustrator
- 1968Bülent Korkmaz, Turkish footballer and manager
- 1974Machel Montano, Trinidadian singer-songwriter and producer (Xtatik)
- 1982Sean O'Loughlin, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
- 1542Battle of Solway Moss: An English army defeats a much larger Scottish force near the River Esk in Dumfries and Galloway.
- 1835The Texas Provincial Government authorizes the creation of a horse-mounted police force called the Texas Rangers (which is now the Texas Ranger Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety).
- 1859Charles Darwin publishes On the Origin of Species.
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1962The influential British satirical television programme That Was the Week That Was is first broadcast.
- 1963In the first live, televised murder, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is murdered two days after the assassination, by Jack Ruby in the basement of Dallas police department headquarters.
- 1966Bulgarian TABSO Flight 101 crashes near Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, killing all 82 people on board.
- 1974Donald Johanson and Tom Gray discover the 40% complete Australopithecus afarensis skeleton, nicknamed “Lucy” (after The Beatles song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”), in the Awash Valley of Ethiopia’s Afar Depression.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Rosato, Gore Verbinski, Jeff Beck, Eddie Frierson, Ike Turner, Emily Saliers, Brian McNamara, Luka Bloom, Astrid Varnay, John Rocker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 24, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1947 – Takeshi Kitano, Japanese actor and director; July 13, 1990 – Matt Weinberg, American actor; August 16, 1961 – Urara Takano, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933