Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 329th day of the year 1912. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,005 days or 35.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,322 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1944.
If a dog named Hilary - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hilary will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hilary will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Al Christie
- 1912Joan Sanderson
- 1919David Kossoff
- 1945Lee Michaels
- 1949Shane Bourne
- 1956Sven Grünberg
- 1957Denise Crosby
- 1964Garret Dillahunt
- 1974Stephen Merchant
- 1983Karine Vanasse
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1632Baruch Spinoza, Dutch philosopher and scholar (d. 1677)
- 1811Ulrich Ochsenbein, Swiss lawyer and politician, President of the Swiss National Council (d. 1890)
- 1874Charles William Miller, Brazilian footballer and referee (d. 1953)
- 1885Christian Wirth, German SS officer (d. 1944)
- 1919David Kossoff, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1956Sven Grünberg, Estonian singer-songwriter
- 1959Todd Brooker, Canadian skier and sportscaster
- 1964Garret Dillahunt, American actor
- 1979Joseba Llorente, Spanish footballer
- 1985Julia Alexandratou, Greek model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elijah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1850Danish troops defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1917In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1940World War II: The First Slovak Republic becomes a signatory to the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1950The “Storm of the Century”, a violent snowstorm, takes shape on this date before paralyzing the northeastern United States and the Appalachians the next day, bringing winds up to 100 mph and sub-zero temperatures. Pickens, West Virginia, records 57 inches of snow. Three hundred fifty-three people would die as a result of the storm.
- 1963In the first live, televised murder, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is murdered two days after the assassination, by Jack Ruby in the basement of Dallas police department headquarters.
- 1965Joseph-Désiré Mobutu seizes power in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and becomes President; he rules the country (which he renames Zaire in 1971) for over 30 years, until being overthrown by rebels in 1997.
- 1971During a severe thunderstorm over Washington state, a hijacker calling himself Dan Cooper (aka D. B. Cooper) parachutes from a Northwest Orient Airlines plane with $200,000 in ransom money. He has never been found.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Mahaya Petrosian, Niamh Kavanagh, Natalie Appleton, Joan Van Ark, Go Ah-sung, Andrés Velencoso, Arianne Zucker, Ki Longfellow, Arthur Hunnicutt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1912 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 1905. Your incompatibility score is -76. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 329th day of 1912
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 39,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,005 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,322
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1944
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1934 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 1905 (-76)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1922 – Sid Caesar, American actor and singer (d. 2014); January 24, 1943 – Julie Bennett, American actress; October 14, 1909 – Dorothy Kingsley, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040