Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1930 was a Monday and it was the 328th day of the year 1930. It was the 47th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,197 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,732 days or 29.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1962.
If a dog named Delores - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 449 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Delores will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Delores will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Kirby Grant
- 1917Howard Duff
- 1947Dwight Schultz
- 1950Roscoe Born
- 1974Stephen Merchant
- 1974Taro Yamamoto
- 1978Katherine Heigl
- 1983Meredith Henderson
- 1990Tom Odell
- 1994Reece Mastin
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1615Philip William, Elector Palatine, German son of Magdalene of Bavaria (d. 1690)
- 1630Étienne Baluze, French scholar and academic (d. 1718)
- 1729Alexander Suvorov, Russian field marshal (d. 1800)
- 1893Charles F. Hurley, American soldier and politician, 54th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1946)
- 1912Charles Schneeman, American soldier and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1942Billy Connolly, Scottish comedian, actor, and singer (The Humblebums)
- 1947Dave Sinclair, English keyboard player (Caravan, Hatfield and the North, The Wilde Flowers, Matching Mole, and The Polite Force)
- 1953Glenn Withrow, American actor
- 1986Pedro León, Spanish footballer
- 2003Charlotte Cleverley-Bisman, New Zealand meningococcal disease survivor
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1940World War II: The First Slovak Republic becomes a signatory to the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1943World War II: The USS Liscome Bay is torpedoed near Tarawa and sinks, killing 650 men.
- 1944World War II: Bombing of Tokyo: The first bombing raid against the Japanese capital from the east and by land is carried out by 88 American aircraft.
- 1950The “Storm of the Century”, a violent snowstorm, takes shape on this date before paralyzing the northeastern United States and the Appalachians the next day, bringing winds up to 100 mph and sub-zero temperatures. Pickens, West Virginia, records 57 inches of snow. Three hundred fifty-three people would die as a result of the storm.
- 1963In the first live, televised murder, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is murdered two days after the assassination, by Jack Ruby in the basement of Dallas police department headquarters.
- 1965Joseph-Désiré Mobutu seizes power in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and becomes President; he rules the country (which he renames Zaire in 1971) for over 30 years, until being overthrown by rebels in 1997.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harald Heide-Steen Jr., Jeísa Chiminazzo, Peter Wolf, Kevin Hart, Gal Gadot, Erin Daniels, Jerry verDorn, James Gunn, Leo Sayer, Manivannan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1930.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1930 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +212. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1930
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 47th Monday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,197 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,732 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,090
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1962
- Age in dog years: 449 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1940 (+212)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1906 (-199)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1949 – Dave Thomas, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 26, 1959 – Mark McKinney, Canadian actor and screenwriter; August 28, 1957 – George Merrill, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Boy Meets Girl).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,822