Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1944 was a Friday and it was the 329th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 156 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,872 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 910 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Dominick - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dominick will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dominick will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Libertad Lamarque
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1953Glenn Withrow
- 1957Denise Crosby
- 1962John Squire
- 1964Brad Sherwood
- 1964Garret Dillahunt
- 1967Henrik Brockmann
- 1974Dave Aizer
- 1983Meredith Henderson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1273Alphonso, Earl of Chester (d. 1284)
- 1774Thomas Dick, Scottish minister, author, and educator (d. 1857)
- 1882Nikolai Janson, Russian politician (d. 1938)
- 1940Paul Tagliabue, American lawyer and businessman
- 1948Steve Yeager, American baseball player and coach
- 1950Stanley Livingston, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Arundhati Roy, Indian author and activist
- 1962John Kovalic, English author and illustrator
- 1980Beth Phoenix, American wrestler
- 1982Sean O'Loughlin, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1248In the middle of the night a mass on the north side of Mont Granier suddenly collapsed, in one of the largest historical rockslope failures known in Europe.
- 1850Danish troops defeat a Schleswig-Holstein force in the town of Lottorf, Schleswig-Holstein.
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1917In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1963In the first live, televised murder, Lee Harvey Oswald, the assassin of President John F. Kennedy, is murdered two days after the assassination, by Jack Ruby in the basement of Dallas police department headquarters.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 24.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Eldritch, Michael Been, Tōru Nakamura, James Randi, Gregori Chad Petree, Grant Forsberg, Earl King, Cherry Lou, Justin Hayward, Vicki Peterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 24, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1948 – Alan Parsons, English keyboard player and producer (The Alan Parsons Project); September 13, 1973 – Kelly Chen, Hong Kong singer and actress; February 11, 1947 – Johnny Manahan, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,220