Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 328th day of the year 1946. It was the 47th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,131 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,377 days or 25.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 953 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1978.
If a dog named Facundo - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Facundo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Facundo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Georgia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Al Christie
- 1913Geraldine Fitzgerald
- 1947Dwight Schultz
- 1950Roscoe Born
- 1952Thierry Lhermitte
- 1966Russell Watson
- 1970Julieta Venegas
- 1974Stephen Merchant
- 1983Karine Vanasse
- 1994Reece Mastin
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1712Ali II ibn Hussein, Tunisian ruler (d. 1782)
- 1881Al Christie, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1951)
- 1943Robin Williamson, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Incredible String Band)
- 1944Dan Glickman, American businessman and politician, 26th United States Secretary of Agriculture
- 1947Dwight Schultz, American actor
- 1949Shane Bourne, Australian comedian, actor, and television host
- 1952Norbert Haug, German journalist and businessman
- 1974Dave Aizer, American television host and producer
- 1982Sean O'Loughlin, English rugby player
- 1984Maria Höfl-Riesch, German skier
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1227Polish Prince Leszek I the White is assassinated at an assembly of Piast dukes at Gąsawa.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1932In Washington, D.C., the FBI Scientific Crime Detection Laboratory (better known as the FBI Crime Lab) officially opens.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1940World War II: The First Slovak Republic becomes a signatory to the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1943World War II: The USS Liscome Bay is torpedoed near Tarawa and sinks, killing 650 men.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 1974Donald Johanson and Tom Gray discover the 40% complete Australopithecus afarensis skeleton, nicknamed “Lucy” (after The Beatles song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”), in the Awash Valley of Ethiopia’s Afar Depression.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marcia Wallace, Jared Padalecki, Grace Kennedy, Fat Mike, Michel Polnareff, Jack Wagner, Dick Gregory, Shreya Ghoshal, Anthony Franciosa, Esther Cañadas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1946.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1946 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 16, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 1946
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 47th Sunday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,131 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,377 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 953
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1978
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 16, 1957 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1992 – Eugene Simon, English actor and model; December 11, 1977 – Brandon Rogers, American singer; February 25, 1974 – Kevin Skinner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877