Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 329th day of the year 1960. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,088 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,363 days or 20.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 2, 1992.
If a dog named GG - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 GG will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like GG will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Libertad Lamarque
- 1917Howard Duff
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1945Lee Michaels
- 1954Emir Kusturica
- 1962John Squire
- 1964Garret Dillahunt
- 1983Meredith Henderson
- 1985Julia Alexandratou
- 1990Sarah Hyland
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1273Alphonso, Earl of Chester (d. 1284)
- 1806William Webb Ellis, English clergyman, created Rugby football (d. 1872)
- 1815Grace Darling, English lighthouse keeper (d. 1842)
- 1877Kavasji Jamshedji Petigara, Indian police officer (d. 1941)
- 1885Christian Wirth, German SS officer (d. 1944)
- 1951Margaret Mountford, Irish lawyer and businesswoman
- 1959Todd Brooker, Canadian skier and sportscaster
- 1962Ioannis Topalidis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1977Celaleddin Koçak, German-Turkish footballer
- 1990Sarah Hyland, American actress
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lillie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Abel Tasman becomes the first European to discover the island Van Diemen’s Land (later renamed Tasmania).
- 1835The Texas Provincial Government authorizes the creation of a horse-mounted police force called the Texas Rangers (which is now the Texas Ranger Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety).
- 1906A 13–6 victory by the Massillon Tigers over their rivals, the Canton Bulldogs, for the “Ohio League” Championship, leads to accusations that the championship series was fixed and results in the first major scandal in professional American football.
- 1917In Milwaukee, nine members of the Milwaukee Police Department are killed by a bomb, the most deaths in a single event in U.S. police history until the September 11 attacks in 2001.
- 1922Nine Irish Republican Army members are executed by an Irish Free State firing squad. Among them is author Robert Erskine Childers, who had been arrested for illegally carrying a revolver.
- 1944World War II: Bombing of Tokyo: The first bombing raid against the Japanese capital from the east and by land is carried out by 88 American aircraft.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1971During a severe thunderstorm over Washington state, a hijacker calling himself Dan Cooper (aka D. B. Cooper) parachutes from a Northwest Orient Airlines plane with $200,000 in ransom money. He has never been found.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giuliana Marino, Gladys Knight, Denis Lill, Joe Hahn, Guru Dutt, Udo Lindenberg, Omar Benson Miller, Natalie Dormer, Ziggy Marley, Müzeyyen Senar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 1960.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 1960 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1972. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 24th November 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 329th day of 1960
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,088 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,363 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 748
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 1992
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1972 (-145)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley (November 28, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1949 – Tom Owen, English actor; February 25, 1976 – Rashida Jones, American actress, singer, and screenwriter; November 6, 1962 – Annette Zilinskas, American singer and bass player (The Bangles and Blood on the Saddle).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,181