Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 24, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 328th day of the year 2001. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,192 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,397 days or 6.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 2, 2033.
If a dog named Lucyblanca - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucyblanca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucyblanca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Geraldine Fitzgerald
- 1941Donald "Duck" Dunn
- 1943Robin Williamson
- 1964Garret Dillahunt
- 1967Henrik Brockmann
- 1970Julieta Venegas
- 1974Dave Aizer
- 1978Katherine Heigl
- 1990Sarah Hyland
- 1993Ivi Adamou
View the complete list of November 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 24.
- 1713Junípero Serra, Spanish priest and missionary (d. 1784)
- 1774Thomas Dick, Scottish minister, author, and educator (d. 1857)
- 1884Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, Russian-Israeli historian and politician, 2nd President of Israel (d. 1963)
- 1899Ward Morehouse, American author, playwright, and critic (d. 1966)
- 1929Franciszek Kokot, Polish nephrologist and endocrinologist
- 1935Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, Bahraini politician, Prime Minister of Bahrain
- 1941Donald “Duck” Dunn, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers) (d. 2012)
- 1949Ewen Cameron, Baron Cameron of Dillington, English politician
- 1954Margaret Wetherell, British social psychologist
- 1971Keith Primeau, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach
View the complete list of November 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 380Theodosius I makes his adventus, or formal entry, into Constantinople.
- 1835The Texas Provincial Government authorizes the creation of a horse-mounted police force called the Texas Rangers (which is now the Texas Ranger Division of the Texas Department of Public Safety).
- 1877Anna Sewell’s classic animal welfare novel Black Beauty is published.
- 1935The Senegalese Socialist Party holds its second congress.
- 1941World War II: The United States grants Lend-Lease to the Free French Forces.
- 1962The West Berlin branch of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany forms a separate party, the Socialist Unity Party of West Berlin.
- 1971During a severe thunderstorm over Washington state, a hijacker calling himself Dan Cooper (aka D. B. Cooper) parachutes from a Northwest Orient Airlines plane with $200,000 in ransom money. He has never been found.
- 1973A national speed limit is imposed on the Autobahn in Germany because of the 1973 oil crisis. The speed limit lasts only four months.
- 2012A fire at a clothing factory in Dhaka, Bangladesh, kills at least 112 people.
- 2013Iran signs an interim agreement with the P5+1 countries, limiting its nuclear program in exchange for reduced sanctions.
View the complete list of November 24 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 24, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Lewis, Jimmy Kimmel, Diana DeGarmo, Guillaume Depardieu, Khaled, Rio Uchida, Takahiro Moriuchi, Jennifer Peña, Mark Jindrak, Tatiana Sorokko.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 24 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 24, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1987. Your score is -184. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 24th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 24, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 328th day of 2001
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,192 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,397 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 244
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 2, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1987 (-184)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 24, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.XI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1979 – Mavie Hörbiger, German-Austrian actress; April 22, 1959 – Musa Uzunlar, Turkish actor; May 13, 1982 – Yoko Kumada, Japanese model and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,080