Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1919 was a Tuesday and it was the 329th day of the year 1919. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,460 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,153 days or 33.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 3, 1951.
If a dog named Neil - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neil will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Neil will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Norman Tokar
- 1938Rosanna Schiaffino
- 1943Jerry Portnoy
- 1944Ben Stein
- 1947Jonathan Kaplan
- 1950Giorgio Faletti
- 1965Dougray Scott
- 1971Christina Applegate
- 1984Gaspard Ulliel
- 1991Jamie Grace
View the complete list of November 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1454Catherine Cornaro, Greek wife of James II of Cyprus (d. 1510)
- 1858Alfred Capus, French journalist, author, and playwright (d. 1922)
- 1862Ethelbert Nevin, American pianist and composer (d. 1901)
- 1895Ludvík Svoboda, Czech general and politician, 8th President of Czechoslovakia (d. 1979)
- 1900Rudolf Höss, German SS officer (d. 1947)
- 1932Takayo Fischer, American actress and singer
- 1952Imran Khan, Pakistani cricketer and politician
- 1959Steve Rothery, English guitarist and songwriter (Marillion and The Wishing Tree)
- 1968Galin Nikov, Bulgarian pole vaulter
- 1983Jhulan Goswami, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of November 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Darius’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491The siege of Granada, the last Moorish stronghold in Spain, ends with the Treaty of Granada.
- 1755King Ferdinand VI of Spain grants royal protection to the Beaterio de la Compañia de Jesus, now known as the Congregation of the Religious of the Virgin Mary.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The last British troops leave New York City three months after the signing of the Treaty of Paris.
- 1839A cyclone slams India with high winds and a 40-foot storm surge, destroying the port city of Coringa (which has never been completely rebuilt). The storm wave sweeps inland, taking with it 20,000 ships and thousands of people. An estimated 300,000 deaths result from the disaster.
- 1864American Civil War: A group of Confederate operatives calling themselves the Confederate Army of Manhattan starts fires in more than 20 locations in an unsuccessful attempt to burn down New York City.
- 1941HMS Barham is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II.
- 1950The Great Appalachian Storm of November 1950, known at the time as the “Storm of the Century”, strikes New England with hurricane force winds resulting in massive forest blow-downs and storm surge damage along the Northeast coast including New York City. This storm also brings blizzard conditions to the Appalachian Mountains and Ohio Valley, becoming one of the worst storms of all time. Three hundred fifty-three people die in the event.
- 1960The Mirabal sisters of the Dominican Republic are assassinated.
- 1981Pope John Paul II appoints Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger (the future Pope Benedict XVI) Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese announces that profits from covert weapons sales to Iran were illegally diverted to the anti-communist Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
View the complete list of November 25 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Wahlberg, Raúl Ruiz, Lil Wayne, Bruce Beresford, Jack Wild, Ok Taecyeon, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Peter Garrett, Janis Siegel, Norman Greenbaum.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 25, 1919.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th November 1919 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1927. Your incompatibility score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 25, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 329th day of 1919
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,460 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,153 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,235
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 3, 1951
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1931 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1927 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XI.MCMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1977 – Callum Blue, English actor; October 31, 1959 – Michael DeLorenzo, American actor, singer, and director; November 7, 1954 – Gil Junger, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,082