Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 330th day of the year 1920. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,775 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,258 days or 33.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 3, 1952.
If a dog named Kaia - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kaia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Amund Rydland
- 1919Norman Tokar
- 1922Shelagh Fraser
- 1926Jeffrey Hunter
- 1933Kathryn Crosby
- 1950Giorgio Faletti
- 1960Amy Gibson
- 1966Tim Armstrong
- 1973Eddie Steeples
- 1989Tom Dice
View the complete list of November 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1609Henrietta Maria of France (d. 1669)
- 1891Ōnishiki Uichirō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 26th Yokozuna (d. 1941)
- 1902Eddie Shore, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1924Takaaki Yoshimoto, Japanese poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 2012)
- 1926Ranganath Misra, Indian jurist, 21st Chief Justice of India (d. 2012)
- 1968Jill Hennessy, Canadian actress and singer
- 1979Thea Gilmore, English singer-songwriter
- 1981Jenna Bush Hager, American journalist and author
- 1989Tom Dice, Belgian singer-songwriter
- 1990Everton Heleno dos Santos, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of November 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Norma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1120The White Ship sinks in the English Channel, drowning William Adelin, son and heir of Henry I of England.
- 1343A tsunami, caused by an earthquake in the Tyrrhenian Sea, devastates Naples (Italy) and the Maritime Republic of Amalfi, among other places.
- 1491The siege of Granada, the last Moorish stronghold in Spain, ends with the Treaty of Granada.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The last British troops leave New York City three months after the signing of the Treaty of Paris.
- 1826The Greek frigate Hellas arrives in Nafplion to become the first flagship of the Hellenic Navy.
- 1941HMS Barham is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II.
- 1947Red Scare: The “Hollywood Ten” are blacklisted by Hollywood movie studios.
- 1952Agatha Christie’s murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London. It will become the longest continuously-running play in history.
- 1958French Sudan gains autonomy as a self-governing member of the French Community.
- 1999The United Nations establishes the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women to commemorate the murder of three Mirabal sisters for resistance against the Rafael Trujillo dictatorship in the Dominican Republic.
View the complete list of November 25 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Willsher, Ted DiBiase, Jr., Vincent Sherman, Harvey Weinstein, Arisa Komiya, Alfred Hitchcock, Park Si-hoo, Gian Magdangal, Doris Singleton, Arthur Wing Pinero.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 25, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 28, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +96. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 24, 1948. Your score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 25, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 115 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,775 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,258 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,246
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 3, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 28, 1908 (+96)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 24, 1948 (-100)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XI.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1940 – Jimmy Tarbuck, English comedian and actor; December 8, 1922 – Jean Ritchie, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015); August 20, 1986 – Ryo Katsuji, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875