Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 329th day of the year 1965. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,461 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,820 days or 18.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 19 at 04:37:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 3, 1997.
If a dog named Dillan - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dillan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dillan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Winthrop Ames
- 1933Kathryn Crosby
- 1947John Larroquette
- 1947Jonathan Kaplan
- 1960Amy Grant
- 1963Kevin Chamberlin
- 1966Tim Armstrong
- 1978Ringo Sheena
- 1979Thea Gilmore
- 1989Tom Dice
View the complete list of November 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1758John Armstrong, Jr., American general and politician, 7th United States Secretary of War (d. 1843)
- 1844Karl Benz, German engineer and businessman, founded Mercedes-Benz (d. 1929)
- 1924Paul Desmond, American saxophonist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1940Percy Sledge, American singer (d. 2015)
- 1951Charlaine Harris, American author and poet
- 1960John F. Kennedy Jr., American lawyer, journalist, and publisher, co-founded George Magazine (d. 1999)
- 1964Bert van Vlaanderen, Dutch runner
- 1979Thea Gilmore, English singer-songwriter
- 1983Jhulan Goswami, Indian cricketer
- 1989Tom Dice, Belgian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of November 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Monique’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1839A cyclone slams India with high winds and a 40-foot storm surge, destroying the port city of Coringa (which has never been completely rebuilt). The storm wave sweeps inland, taking with it 20,000 ships and thousands of people. An estimated 300,000 deaths result from the disaster.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Missionary Ridge: At Missionary Ridge in Tennessee, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant break the Siege of Chattanooga by routing Confederate troops under General Braxton Bragg.
- 1917World War I: German forces defeat Portuguese army of about 1200 at Negomano on the border of modern-day Mozambique and Tanzania.
- 1926The deadliest November tornado outbreak in U.S. history strikes on Thanksgiving Day. Twenty-seven twisters of great strength are reported in the Midwest, including the strongest November tornado, an estimated F4, that devastates Heber Springs, Arkansas. There are 51 deaths in Arkansas alone, 76 deaths and over 400 injuries in all.
- 1940World War II: First flight of the de Havilland Mosquito and Martin B-26 Marauder.
- 1941HMS Barham is sunk by a German torpedo during World War II.
- 1952Agatha Christie’s murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London. It will become the longest continuously-running play in history.
- 1970In Japan, author Yukio Mishima and one compatriot commit ritualistic seppuku after an unsuccessful coup attempt.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese announces that profits from covert weapons sales to Iran were illegally diverted to the anti-communist Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 2000The 2000 Baku earthquake, with a Richter magnitude of 7.0, leaves 26 people dead in Baku, Azerbaijan, and becomes the strongest earthquake in the region in 158 years.
View the complete list of November 25 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adamo Ruggiero, Groucho Marx, Khosrow Shakibai, Jools Holland, Maggie Smith, Juliano Mer-Khamis, Avraham Heffner, Bob Seger, Sam J. Jones, Gabriele Muccino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 25, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th November 1965 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 3, 1943. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Hear a Symphony by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 25th November 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 25, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 329th day of 1965
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,461 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,820 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 693
- Next full moon: December 19 at 04:37:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 3, 1997
- Age in dog years: 244 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 3, 1943 (-149)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: I Hear a Symphony by The Supremes (November 27, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XI.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1962 – Michael Damian, American actor, singer and producer; May 2, 1985 – Lily Allen, English singer-songwriter and actress; November 11, 1985 – Jessica Sierra, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107