Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 330th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Peg Lynch
- 1922Gloria Lasso
- 1947Tracey Walter
- 1955Don Hahn
- 1963Holly Cole
- 1963Kevin Chamberlin
- 1966Billy Burke
- 1971Christina Applegate
- 1979Joel Kinnaman
- 1979Thea Gilmore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1562Lope de Vega, Spanish playwright and poet (d. 1635)
- 1752Johann Friedrich Reichardt, German composer and critic (d. 1814)
- 1868Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse (d. 1937)
- 1904Lillian Copeland, American discus thrower and shot putter (d. 1964)
- 1940Karl Offmann, Mauritian politician, 3rd President of Mauritius
- 1950Alexis Wright, Australian author
- 1964Bert van Vlaanderen, Dutch runner
- 1973Steven de Jongh, Dutch cyclist
- 1978Ringo Sheena, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Tokyo Jihen)
- 1979Joel Kinnaman, Swedish-American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 571 BCServius Tullius, king of Rome, celebrates a triumph for his victory over the Etruscans.
- 1839A cyclone slams India with high winds and a 40-foot storm surge, destroying the port city of Coringa (which has never been completely rebuilt). The storm wave sweeps inland, taking with it 20,000 ships and thousands of people. An estimated 300,000 deaths result from the disaster.
- 1918Vojvodina, formerly Austro-Hungarian crown land, proclaims its secession from Austria–Hungary to join the Kingdom of Serbia.
- 1947Red Scare: The “Hollywood Ten” are blacklisted by Hollywood movie studios.
- 1950The Great Appalachian Storm of November 1950, known at the time as the “Storm of the Century”, strikes New England with hurricane force winds resulting in massive forest blow-downs and storm surge damage along the Northeast coast including New York City. This storm also brings blizzard conditions to the Appalachian Mountains and Ohio Valley, becoming one of the worst storms of all time. Three hundred fifty-three people die in the event.
- 1952Agatha Christie’s murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London. It will become the longest continuously-running play in history.
- 1970In Japan, author Yukio Mishima and one compatriot commit ritualistic seppuku after an unsuccessful coup attempt.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese announces that profits from covert weapons sales to Iran were illegally diverted to the anti-communist Contra rebels in Nicaragua.
- 1992The Federal Assembly of Czechoslovakia votes to split the country into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, with effect from January 1, 1993.
- 1999The United Nations establishes the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women to commemorate the murder of three Mirabal sisters for resistance against the Rafael Trujillo dictatorship in the Dominican Republic.
View the complete list of historical events for November 25.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dale Midkiff, Adela Noriega, Nora Dunn, Colette Deréal, Tamer El Said, Giovanni Ribisi, Rie Kitahara, Billy Currington, Huma Qureshi, Wes Studi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 25, 1976.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1950 – David Johansen, American singer-songwriter and actor (New York Dolls); September 5, 1990 – Angy Fernández, Spanish singer and actress; August 23, 1956 – Skipp Sudduth, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047