Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 25, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 330th day of the year 1980. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,329 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,776 days or 13.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 3, 2012.
If a dog named Jenga - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jenga will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jenga will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Norman Tokar
- 1926Jeffrey Hunter
- 1929Judy Crichton
- 1942Bob Lind
- 1947Tracey Walter
- 1950Giorgio Faletti
- 1960Amy Gibson
- 1960Amy Grant
- 1963Holly Cole
- 1968Jill Hennessy
View the complete list of November 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 25.
- 1898Debaki Bose, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1971)
- 1904Ba Jin, Chinese author (d. 2005)
- 1915Augusto Pinochet, Chilean general and politician, 30th President of Chile (d. 2006)
- 1917Luigi Poggi, Italian cardinal (d. 2010)
- 1938Rosanna Schiaffino, Italian actress (d. 2009)
- 1952Imran Khan, Pakistani cricketer and politician
- 1962Scott Cam, Australian TV personality
- 1975Kristian Nairn, Irish actor and DJ
- 1979Joel Kinnaman, Swedish-American actor
- 1988Nodar Kumaritashvili, Georgian luger (d. 2010)
View the complete list of November 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out John’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1034Máel Coluim mac Cináeda, King of Scots, dies. Donnchad, the son of his daughter Bethóc and Crínán of Dunkeld, inherits the throne.
- 1758French and Indian War: British forces capture Fort Duquesne from French control. Later, Fort Pitt will be built nearby and grow into modern Pittsburgh.
- 1759An earthquake hits the Mediterranean destroying Beirut and Damascus and killing 30,000-40,000.
- 1874The United States Greenback Party is established as a political party consisting primarily of farmers affected by the Panic of 1873.
- 1915Albert Einstein presents the field equations of general relativity to the Prussian Academy of Sciences.
- 1926The deadliest November tornado outbreak in U.S. history strikes on Thanksgiving Day. Twenty-seven twisters of great strength are reported in the Midwest, including the strongest November tornado, an estimated F4, that devastates Heber Springs, Arkansas. There are 51 deaths in Arkansas alone, 76 deaths and over 400 injuries in all.
- 1947Red Scare: The “Hollywood Ten” are blacklisted by Hollywood movie studios.
- 1952Agatha Christie’s murder-mystery play The Mousetrap opens at the Ambassadors Theatre in London. It will become the longest continuously-running play in history.
- 1975Suriname gains independence from the Netherlands.
- 2009Jeddah floods: Freak rains swamp the city of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, during an ongoing Hajj pilgrimage. Three thousand cars are swept away and 122 people perish in the torrents, with 350 others missing.
View the complete list of November 25 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 25, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Gorham, John Phillip Law, Susan Raye, Annie Palmen, Michael Apted, Bryan Dattilo, Bryan Ferry, Tina O'Brien, Bruce Spence, Jack Oakie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 25 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 25, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th November 1980 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1951. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 25th November 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 25, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1980
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 281 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,329 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,776 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 485
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 3, 2012
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1983 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1951 (-126)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Lady by Kenny Rogers (November 29, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.XI.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1963 – Elizabeth Fraser, Scottish singer-songwriter (Cocteau Twins); August 11, 1970 – Teresa Pavlinek, Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter; June 29, 1968 – Judith Hoag, American actress and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,055