Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 26, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 330th day of the year 1929. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,975 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,325 days or 31.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 4, 1961.
If a dog named Yurei - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yurei will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yurei will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1703Theophilus Cibber
- 1934Jerry Jameson
- 1938Rich Little
- 1942Olivia Cole
- 1945Daniel Davis
- 1949Martin Lee
- 1965Scott Adsit
- 1973Kristin Bauer van Straten
- 1981OJ da Juiceman
- 1988Blake Harnage
View the complete list of November 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 26.
- 1847Maria Fyodorovna, Danish wife of Alexander III of Russia (d. 1928)
- 1869Maud of Wales (d. 1938)
- 1911Samuel Reshevsky, American chess player (d. 1992)
- 1940Kotozakura Masakatsu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 53rd Yokozuna (d. 2007)
- 1947Susanne Zenor, American actress
- 1948Marianne Muellerleile, American actress
- 1960Chuck Eddy, American journalist
- 1966Fahed Dermech, Tunisian footballer
- 1987Georgios Tzavellas, Greek footballer
- 1991Manolo Gabbiadini, Italian footballer
View the complete list of November 26 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OFIEOBNA? Check your answers here: Word finder OFIEOBNA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 783The Asturian queen Adosinda is put up in a monastery to prevent her kin from retaking the throne from Mauregatus.
- 1778In the Hawaiian Islands, Captain James Cook becomes the first European to visit Maui.
- 1805Official opening of Thomas Telford’s Pontcysyllte Aqueduct.
- 1825At Union College in Schenectady, New York, a group of college students form the Kappa Alpha Society, the first college social fraternity.
- 1863United States President Abraham Lincoln proclaims November 26 as a national Thanksgiving Day, to be celebrated annually on the final Thursday of November. (Since 1941, it has been on the fourth Thursday.)
- 1965In the Hammaguir launch facility in the Sahara Desert, France launches a Diamant-A rocket with its first satellite, Asterix-1, on board.
- 1990The Delta II rocket makes its maiden flight.
- 1998Tony Blair becomes the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to address the Oireachtas, the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
- 2003Concorde makes its final flight, over Bristol, England.
- 2011The Mars Science Laboratory launches to Mars with the Curiosity Rover.
View the complete list of November 26 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 26, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benny Mardones, Glenn Hughes, Kevin Weisman, Tony Britton, Gordon Lightfoot, Fernando Meirelles, Jason Martin, Arjun Sarja, Mio Tomonaga, Sean Hayes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 26 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 26, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 28, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +185. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 22, 1906. Your score is -251. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 26, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1929
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 33,975 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,325 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,150
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 4, 1961
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 28, 1923 (+185)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 22, 1906 (-251)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.XI.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1969 – Kristy Swanson, American actress; July 15, 1950 – Arianna Huffington, Greek-American journalist, author, and actress, founded ''The Huffington Post''; December 4, 1951 – Patricia Wettig, American actress and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870