Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 26, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 330th day of the year 1961. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,994 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,998 days or 19.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 4, 1993.
If a dog named Methodman - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Methodman will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Methodman will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Albert Dieudonné
- 1939Tina Turner
- 1948Marianne Muellerleile
- 1949Juanin Clay
- 1949Martin Lee
- 1949Shlomo Artzi
- 1972Arjun Rampal
- 1974Tammy Lynn Michaels
- 1981Natalie Gauci
- 1986Trevor Morgan
View the complete list of November 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 26.
- 1727Artemas Ward, American general and politician (d. 1800)
- 1847Maria Fyodorovna, Danish wife of Alexander III of Russia (d. 1928)
- 1888Ford Beebe, American screenwriter and director (d. 1978)
- 1898Karl Ziegler, German chemist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1899Richard Hauptmann, German-American murderer (d. 1936)
- 1921Verghese Kurien, Indian engineer and businessman, founded Amul (d. 2012)
- 1954Roz Chast, American cartoonist
- 1961Karan Bilimoria, Baron Bilimoria, Indian-English businessman, co-founded Cobra Beer
- 1990Avery Bradley, American basketball player
- 1994Azra Hadzic, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of November 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 783The Asturian queen Adosinda is put up in a monastery to prevent her kin from retaking the throne from Mauregatus.
- 1922The Toll of the Sea debuts as the first general release film to use two-tone Technicolor. (The Gulf Between was the first film to do so, but it was not widely distributed.)
- 1942World War II: Yugoslav Partisans convene the first meeting of the Anti-Fascist Council of National Liberation of Yugoslavia at Bihać in northwestern Bosnia.
- 1944World War II: Germany begins V-1 and V-2 attacks on Antwerp, Belgium.
- 1965In the Hammaguir launch facility in the Sahara Desert, France launches a Diamant-A rocket with its first satellite, Asterix-1, on board.
- 1968Vietnam War: United States Air Force helicopter pilot James P. Fleming rescues an Army Special Forces unit pinned down by Viet Cong fire. He is later awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: U.S. President Ronald Reagan announces the members of what will become known as the Tower Commission.
- 2000George W. Bush is certified the winner of Florida’s electoral votes by Katherine Harris, going on to win the United States presidential election, despite losing in the national popular vote.
- 2011NATO attack in Pakistan: NATO forces in Afghanistan attack a Pakistani checkpost in a friendly fire incident, killing 24 soldiers and wounding 13 others.
- 2011The Mars Science Laboratory launches to Mars with the Curiosity Rover.
View the complete list of November 26 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 26, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jun Jin, Janine Turner, Tage Danielsson, Chuck Connors, Young B., Rene Requiestas, Bill Fagerbakke, Arye Gross, Won Bin, Jessica Burciaga.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 26 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 26, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th November 1961 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 19, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 26th November 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 26, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1961
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 20,994 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,998 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 711
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 4, 1993
- Age in dog years: 248 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 19, 1966 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 1934 (-174)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean (November 27, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1922 – Darren McGavin, American actor and director (d. 2006); April 24, 1922 – J. D. Cannon, American actor (d. 2005); March 22, 1920 – James Brown, American actor and singer (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121