Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 26, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 331st day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,392 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1703Theophilus Cibber
- 1933Stanley Long
- 1939Tina Turner
- 1945Daniel Davis
- 1965Scott Adsit
- 1971Ryan Robbins
- 1973Peter Facinelli
- 1974Tammy Lynn Michaels
- 1981Natasha Bedingfield
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 26.
- 1910Cyril Cusack, South African-Irish actor (d. 1993)
- 1930Berthold Leibinger, German engineer and philanthropist, founded Berthold Leibinger Stiftung
- 1940Quentin Skinner, English historian, author, and academic
- 1946Itamar Singer, Romanian-Israeli historian and author (d. 2012)
- 1948Krešimir Ćosić, Croatian basketball player and coach, Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer 1996 (d. 1995)
- 1955Gisela Stuart, German-English academic and politician
- 1982Keith Ballard, American ice hockey player
- 1986Alberto Sgarbi, Italian rugby player
- 1989Junior Stanislas, English footballer
- 1990Danny Welbeck, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1778In the Hawaiian Islands, Captain James Cook becomes the first European to visit Maui.
- 1842The University of Notre Dame is founded.
- 1918The Montenegran Podgorica Assembly votes for a “union of the people”, declaring assimilation into the Kingdom of Serbia.
- 1943World War II: HMT Rohna is sunk by the Luftwaffe in an air attack in the Mediterranean north of Béjaïa, Algeria.
- 1949The Constituent Assembly of India adopts the constitution presented by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
- 1977An unidentified hijacker named Vrillon, claiming to be the representative of the “Ashtar Galactic Command”, takes over Britain’s Southern Television for six minutes, starting at 5:12 pm.
- 1986Iran–Contra affair: U.S. President Ronald Reagan announces the members of what will become known as the Tower Commission.
- 1998Tony Blair becomes the first Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to address the Oireachtas, the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
- 2003Concorde makes its final flight, over Bristol, England.
- 2012Aam Aadmi Party Indian political party formally started.
View the complete list of historical events for November 26.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 26 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brock Peters, Demet Akalın, Alexis Georgoulis, Akira Kurosawa, Robert Rehme, Dany Robin, Irene Gorovaia, Judy Collins, Monsour del Rosario, Keith Sweat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 26 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 26, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 29, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1957 – Rosalind Chao, American actress; June 29, 1925 – Cara Williams, American actress and singer; January 9, 1971 – Angie Martinez, American rapper, actress, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057