Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of November 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 26, 1982 was a Friday and it was the 330th day of the year 1982. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,980 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,660 days or 12.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 4, 2014.
If a dog named Bella-Mushky - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bella-Mushky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bella-Mushky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Stanley Long
- 1939Tina Turner
- 1942Olivia Cole
- 1943Bruce Paltrow
- 1944Michael Gregory
- 1945Daniel Davis
- 1948Marianne Muellerleile
- 1956Don Lake
- 1974Andris Keišs
- 1986Trevor Morgan
View the complete list of November 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 26.
- 1727Artemas Ward, American general and politician (d. 1800)
- 1847Maria Fyodorovna, Danish wife of Alexander III of Russia (d. 1928)
- 1909Eugène Ionesco, Romanian-French playwright (d. 1994)
- 1921Verghese Kurien, Indian engineer and businessman, founded Amul (d. 2012)
- 1940Enrico Bombieri, Italian mathematician and academic
- 1941Susanne Marsee, American soprano and educator
- 1978Jun Fukuyama, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1986Alberto Sgarbi, Italian rugby player
- 1986Kanae Itō, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1994Azra Hadzic, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of November 26 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JXIALJORLLOX? Check your answers here: Words with these letters JXIALJORLLOX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 783The Asturian queen Adosinda is put up in a monastery to prevent her kin from retaking the throne from Mauregatus.
- 1917The National Hockey League is formed, with the Montreal Canadiens, Montreal Wanderers, Ottawa Senators, Quebec Bulldogs, and Toronto Arenas as its first teams.
- 1918The Montenegran Podgorica Assembly votes for a “union of the people”, declaring assimilation into the Kingdom of Serbia.
- 1922The Toll of the Sea debuts as the first general release film to use two-tone Technicolor. (The Gulf Between was the first film to do so, but it was not widely distributed.)
- 1922Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon become the first people to enter the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun in over 3000 years.
- 1939Shelling of Mainila: The Soviet Army orchestrates an incident which is used to justify the start of the Winter War with Finland four days later.
- 1949The Constituent Assembly of India adopts the constitution presented by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
- 1950Korean War: Troops from the People’s Republic of China launch a massive counterattack in North Korea against South Korean and United Nations forces (Battle of the Ch'ongch'on River and Battle of Chosin Reservoir), ending any hopes of a quick end to the conflict.
- 1965In the Hammaguir launch facility in the Sahara Desert, France launches a Diamant-A rocket with its first satellite, Asterix-1, on board.
- 1990The Delta II rocket makes its maiden flight.
View the complete list of November 26 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 26, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sergei Bodrov, Jr., Andrew Hansen, Oksana Akinshina, Kanako Higuchi, Penelope Milford, Pauline Quirke, Elliott Smith, Mahesh Babu, Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan, Brendon Small.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 26 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 26, 1982.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th November 1982 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 3, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +199. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Truly by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 27, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 26th November 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 26, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1982
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 13,980 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,660 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 474
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 4, 2014
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 3, 1955 (+199)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-192)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Truly by Lionel Richie (November 27, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.XI.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1941 – Eric Burdon, English singer-songwriter, actor, and painter (The Animals and War); November 3, 1977 – Sean Ringgold, American actor and stuntman; October 5, 1974 – Rich Franklin, American mixed martial artist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,144