Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of November 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 26, 1994 was a Saturday and it was the 330th day of the year 1994. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,699 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,233 days or 8.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 328 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 4, 2026.
If a dog named Sunny Boy - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 157 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sunny Boy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sunny Boy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1703Theophilus Cibber
- 1933Jamshid Mashayekhi
- 1933Stanley Long
- 1933Tony Verna
- 1938Rich Little
- 1939Mark Margolis
- 1939Tina Turner
- 1944Michael Gregory
- 1980Jason Griffith
- 1990Rita Ora
View the complete list of November 26 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 26.
- 1678Jean-Jacques d'Ortous de Mairan, French geophysicist and astronomer (d. 1771)
- 1827Ellen G. White, American religious leader and author, co-founded the Seventh-day Adventist Church (d. 1915)
- 1894James Charles McGuigan, Canadian cardinal (d. 1974)
- 1926Rabi Ray, Indian politician, 10th Speaker of the Lok Sabha
- 1929Betta St. John, American actress, singer and dancer
- 1930Berthold Leibinger, German engineer and philanthropist, founded Berthold Leibinger Stiftung
- 1942Olivia Cole, American actress
- 1948Peter Wheeler, English rugby player
- 1970Dave Hughes, Australian comedian and radio host
- 1977Ivan Basso, Italian cyclist
View the complete list of November 26 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charlotte’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789A national Thanksgiving Day is observed in the United States as proclaimed by President George Washington at the request of Congress.
- 1842The University of Notre Dame is founded.
- 1943World War II: HMT Rohna is sunk by the Luftwaffe in an air attack in the Mediterranean north of Béjaïa, Algeria.
- 1950Korean War: Troops from the People’s Republic of China launch a massive counterattack in North Korea against South Korean and United Nations forces (Battle of the Ch'ongch'on River and Battle of Chosin Reservoir), ending any hopes of a quick end to the conflict.
- 1968Vietnam War: United States Air Force helicopter pilot James P. Fleming rescues an Army Special Forces unit pinned down by Viet Cong fire. He is later awarded the Medal of Honor.
- 1970In Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe, 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) of rain fall in a minute, the heaviest rainfall ever recorded.
- 1977An unidentified hijacker named Vrillon, claiming to be the representative of the “Ashtar Galactic Command”, takes over Britain’s Southern Television for six minutes, starting at 5:12 pm.
- 1983Brink’s-MAT robbery: In London, 6,800 gold bars worth nearly £26 million are stolen from the Brink’s-MAT vault at Heathrow Airport.
- 2008Mumbai attacks by Pakistan-sponsored Lashkar-e-Taiba.
- 2011The Mars Science Laboratory launches to Mars with the Curiosity Rover.
View the complete list of November 26 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 26, and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Docter, Steve Katz, Clarence Nash, Ujjwala Raut, Eduardo Waghorn, Naomi Scott, Eric Etebari, Danielle Savre, Mike Brant, Manuel Blanc.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 26 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 26, 1994.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th November 1994 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 21, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 12, 2001. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,618,682,132. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 26, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,066,731 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1994. The estimated number of babies born on 26th November 1994 is 364,566. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 32,117 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 44,470 times in the year 1994. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 26” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 26, 1994. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 330th day of 1994
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1994
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,699 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,233 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 328
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 4, 2026
- Age in dog years: 157 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 21, 1996 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 12, 2001 (-158)
- 1994 world population: 5,618,682,132
- Number one song: I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men (November 26, 1994)
- Babies born in 1994: 133,066,731
- Babies born in 1994 every day: 364,566
- Babies born in 1994 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 32,117 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 44,470 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVI.XI.MCMXCIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1962 – Nick Hancock, English actor and screenwriter; July 11, 1957 – Peter Murphy, English singer-songwriter (Bauhaus and Dalis Car); November 3, 1966 – Elita Kļaviņa, Latvian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,140