Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 331st day of the year 1926. It was the 48th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,433 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,478 days or 31.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 1958.
If a dog named Kandy - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kandy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kandy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Buffalo Bob Smith
- 1930Alan Simpson
- 1945Phil Bloom
- 1960Michael Rispoli
- 1964David Rakoff
- 1973Sharlto Copley
- 1983Professor Green
- 1986Steven Silva
- 1988Max Jason Mai
- 1995Leonard Proxauf
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1887Masaharu Homma, Japanese general (d. 1946)
- 1898Fredric Warburg, English author and publisher (d. 1981)
- 1920Abe Lenstra, Dutch footballer (d. 1985)
- 1939Tony Green, English sportscaster
- 1945Phil Bloom, Dutch model and actress
- 1949Masanori Sekiya, Japanese race car driver
- 1963Princess Désirée of Hohenzollern
- 1974Alec Newman, Scottish actor
- 1975Martín Gramática, Argentinian-American football player
- 1984Sanna Nielsen, Swedish singer
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZOELLOPQKSAU? Check your answers here: Word solver ZOELLOPQKSAU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 176Emperor Marcus Aurelius grants his son Commodus the rank of “Imperator” and makes him Supreme Commander of the Roman legions.
- 395Rufinus, praetorian prefect of the East, is murdered by Gothic mercenaries under Gainas.
- 1095Pope Urban II declares the First Crusade at the Council of Clermont.
- 1895At the Swedish–Norwegian Club in Paris, Alfred Nobel signs his last will and testament, setting aside his estate to establish the Nobel Prize after he dies.
- 1963The Convention on the Unification of Certain Points of Substantive Law on Patents for Invention is signed at Strasbourg.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Pentagon tells U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson that if planned operations are to succeed, the number of American troops in Vietnam has to be increased from 120,000 to 400,000.
- 1968Penny Ann Early became the first woman to play major professional basketball, for the Kentucky Colonels in an ABA game against the Los Angeles Stars.
- 1992For the second time in a year, military forces try to overthrow president Carlos Andrés Pérez in Venezuela.
- 1997Twenty-five are killed in the second Souhane massacre in Algeria.
- 1999The left-wing Labour Party takes control of the New Zealand government with leader Helen Clark becoming the first elected female Prime Minister in New Zealand’s history.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henny Vrienten, Rod MacDonald, Bonnie Somerville, Mary Stuart Masterson, Jay Leno, Larissa Riquelme, Adore Delano, Al Jarreau, Ichirō Nagai, Walter Schreifels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1926 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1926
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 48th Saturday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 266 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,433 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,478 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,166
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1938 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-198)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1982 – Juelz Santana, American rapper and actor (Skull Gang and The Diplomats); June 2, 1926 – Milo O'Shea, Irish-American actor (d. 2013); July 25, 1973 – David Denman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,900