Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 331st day of the year 1958. It was the 48th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,540 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,513 days or 20.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 763 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 1990.
If a dog named Tidbit - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tidbit will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tidbit will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Daniel Mendaille
- 1945Barbara Anderson
- 1953Curtis Armstrong
- 1961Samantha Bond
- 1971Kirk Acevedo
- 1972Shane Salerno
- 1973Samantha Harris
- 1983Professor Green
- 1990Josh Dubovie
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1804Julius Benedict, German-English conductor and composer (d. 1885)
- 1874Chaim Weizmann, Belarusian-Israeli chemist and politician, 1st President of Israel (d. 1952)
- 1909Anatoly Maltsev, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1967)
- 1926Chae Myung-shin, South Korean general (d. 2013)
- 1938John Ashworth, English biologist and academic
- 1957Callie Khouri, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Kevin Henkes, American author and illustrator
- 1961Samantha Bond, English actress
- 1969Damian Hinds, English politician
- 1980Michael Yardy, English cricketer
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brooklyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Rufinus, praetorian prefect of the East, is murdered by Gothic mercenaries under Gainas.
- 1703The first Eddystone Lighthouse is destroyed in the Great Storm of 1703.
- 1810The Berners Street hoax was perpetrated by Theodore Hook in the City of Westminster, London.
- 1835James Pratt and John Smith are hanged in London; they are the last two to be executed for sodomy in England.
- 1942World War II: At Toulon, the French navy scuttles its ships and submarines to keep them out of Nazi hands.
- 1954Alger Hiss is released from prison after serving 44 months for perjury.
- 1973Twenty-fifth Amendment: The United States Senate votes 92 to 3 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States. (On December 6, the House will confirm him 387 to 35).
- 1975The Provisional IRA assassinates Ross McWhirter, after a press conference in which McWhirter had announced a reward for the capture of those responsible for multiple bombings and shootings across England.
- 1989Avianca Flight 203: A Boeing 727 explodes in mid-air over Colombia, killing all 107 people on board and three people on the ground. The Medellín Cartel will claim responsibility for the attack.
- 1997Twenty-five are killed in the second Souhane massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amrish Puri, Jimmy Carr, Primo Carnera, Anita Morris, John Rodney, Sylvia Hitchcock, Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Rim'K, Morteza Pashaei, Brian De Palma.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1958 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Know Him Is to Love Him by The Teddy Bears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 1, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 27th November 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1958
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 48th Thursday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,540 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,513 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 763
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 1990
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-150)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Number one song: To Know Him Is to Love Him by The Teddy Bears (December 1, 1958)
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1952 – Nicolette Larson, American singer-songwriter (d. 1997); January 12, 1959 – Per Gessle, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Roxette and Gyllene Tider); June 27, 1931 – Magali Noël, Turkish-French actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117