Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1964 was a Friday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,174 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 649 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Jimi Hendrix
- 1954Arthur Smith
- 1957Callie Khouri
- 1963Fisher Stevens
- 1969Myles Kennedy
- 1973Evan Karagias
- 1983Professor Green
- 1987Yuria Haga
- 1992Park Chanyeol
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1909Anatoly Maltsev, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1967)
- 1933Jacques Godbout, Canadian journalist, author, director, and screenwriter
- 1942Marilyn Hacker, American poet and critic
- 1945Alain de Cadenet, English race car driver
- 1966Andy Merrill, American voice actor and producer
- 1971Iván Rodríguez, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1974Alec Newman, Scottish actor
- 1978Jimmy Rollins, American baseball player
- 1980Veronika Portsmuth, Estonian singer and conductor
- 1985Alison Pill, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901The U.S. Army War College is established.
- 1940In Romania, the ruling Iron Guard fascist party assassinates over 60 of arrested King Carol II of Romania’s aides and other political dissidents, including former Prime Minister Nicolae Iorga.
- 1963The Convention on the Unification of Certain Points of Substantive Law on Patents for Invention is signed at Strasbourg.
- 1968Penny Ann Early became the first woman to play major professional basketball, for the Kentucky Colonels in an ABA game against the Los Angeles Stars.
- 1975The Provisional IRA assassinates Ross McWhirter, after a press conference in which McWhirter had announced a reward for the capture of those responsible for multiple bombings and shootings across England.
- 1978In San Francisco, city mayor George Moscone and openly gay city supervisor Harvey Milk are assassinated by former supervisor Dan White.
- 1983Avianca Flight 011: A Boeing 747 crashes near Madrid’s Barajas Airport, killing 181.
- 1987On a routine flight between Taiwan and Mauritius, South African Airways Flight 295 experiences an in-flight fire, apparently starting at around 23:48 on the 27th. After just under 16 minutes (leading into the early hours of November 28), the plane crashes and kills all 159 on board.
- 1992For the second time in a year, military forces try to overthrow president Carlos Andrés Pérez in Venezuela.
- 2004Pope John Paul II returns the relics of Saint John Chrysostom to the Eastern Orthodox Church.
View the complete list of historical events for November 27.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frl. Menke, Vanness Wu, Jeon Soo-il, Jeremy Applegate, Jim Kerr, Rob Halford, Bobcat Goldthwait, Braguinha, Nehir Erdoğan, Ken Kercheval.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 27, 1964.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Leader of the Pack by The Shangri-Las as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1928 – Emily McLaughlin, American actress (d. 1991); October 1, 1973 – Christian Borle, American actor, singer, and dancer; September 6, 1981 – Yumiko Cheng, Hong Kong singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993