Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 331st day of the year 1970. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,910 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,970 days or 16.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 5, 2002.
If a dog named Kila - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1809Fanny Kemble
- 1923Antonie Hegerlíková
- 1928Alekos Alexandrakis
- 1945Phil Bloom
- 1957Callie Khouri
- 1964David Rakoff
- 1970Patricia Zentilli
- 1974Alec Newman
- 1985Alison Pill
- 1986Oritsé Williams
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1867Charles Koechlin, French composer and educator (d. 1950)
- 1878Jatindramohan Bagchi, Indian poet and critic (d. 1948)
- 1916Chick Hearn, American sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1945Alain de Cadenet, English race car driver
- 1945James Avery, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1947Don Adams, American basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1951Gunnar Graps, Estonian singer and guitarist (Magnetic Band and Gunnar Graps Group) (d. 2004)
- 1959Charlie Burchill, Scottish guitarist and songwriter (Simple Minds)
- 1977Willie Bloomquist, American baseball player
- 1984Domata Peko, American football player
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 176Emperor Marcus Aurelius grants his son Commodus the rank of “Imperator” and makes him Supreme Commander of the Roman legions.
- 1830Saint Catherine Labouré experiences a vision of the Blessed Virgin standing on a globe, crushing a serpent with her feet, and emanating rays of light from her hands.
- 1839In Boston, Massachusetts, the American Statistical Association is founded.
- 1895At the Swedish–Norwegian Club in Paris, Alfred Nobel signs his last will and testament, setting aside his estate to establish the Nobel Prize after he dies.
- 1940World War II: At the Battle of Cape Spartivento, the Royal Navy engages the Regia Marina in the Mediterranean Sea.
- 1971The Soviet space program’s Mars 2 orbiter releases a descent module. It malfunctions and crashes, but it is the first man-made object to reach the surface of Mars.
- 1973Twenty-fifth Amendment: The United States Senate votes 92 to 3 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States. (On December 6, the House will confirm him 387 to 35).
- 1978The Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) is founded in the city of Riha (Urfa) in Turkey.
- 1999The left-wing Labour Party takes control of the New Zealand government with leader Helen Clark becoming the first elected female Prime Minister in New Zealand’s history.
- 2005The first partial human face transplant is completed in Amiens, France.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Derri Daugherty, Claudio Encarnacion Montero, Nicholas McCarthy, Jeff Morris, Tegan Quin, Leah Pipes, Al Green, Toyah Willcox, David Reivers, Carl Barât.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 28, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 27th November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 1970
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,910 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,970 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 606
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 2002
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Miniature Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-152)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family (November 28, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1973 – Oscar De La Hoya, American boxer and singer; March 15, 1961 – Terry Cummings, American basketball player and singer; December 22, 1905 – Pierre Brasseur, French-Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,167