Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 331st day of the year 2002. It was the 48th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,870 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,290 days or 6.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 5, 2034.
If a dog named Manrico - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Manrico will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Manrico will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Buffalo Bob Smith
- 1928Alekos Alexandrakis
- 1957Frank Boeijen
- 1960Michael Rispoli
- 1961Steve Oedekerk
- 1976Jaleel White
- 1979Shin Hye-sung
- 1988Max Jason Mai
View the complete list of November 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1582Pierre Dupuy, French historian and scholar (d. 1651)
- 1814Charles-François-Frédéric, marquis de Montholon-Sémonville, French diplomat, French ambassador to the United States (d. 1886)
- 1843Cornelius Vanderbilt II, American businessman (d. 1899)
- 1885Liviu Rebreanu, Romanian author and playwright (d. 1944)
- 1930Joe DeNardo, American meteorologist
- 1951Kathryn Bigelow, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1952Sheila Copps, Canadian journalist and politician, 6th Deputy Prime Minister of Canada
- 1976Chad Kilger, Canadian ice hockey player and firefighter
- 1978Mike Skinner, English rapper, producer, and actor (The Streets)
- 1986Steven Silva, American-Filipino footballer, singer, and actor
View the complete list of November 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gracie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 176Emperor Marcus Aurelius grants his son Commodus the rank of “Imperator” and makes him Supreme Commander of the Roman legions.
- 395Rufinus, praetorian prefect of the East, is murdered by Gothic mercenaries under Gainas.
- 1856The Coup of 1856 leads to Luxembourg’s unilateral adoption of a new, reactionary constitution.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate cavalry leader John Hunt Morgan and several of his men escape the Ohio Penitentiary and return safely to the South.
- 1940In Romania, the ruling Iron Guard fascist party assassinates over 60 of arrested King Carol II of Romania’s aides and other political dissidents, including former Prime Minister Nicolae Iorga.
- 1963The Convention on the Unification of Certain Points of Substantive Law on Patents for Invention is signed at Strasbourg.
- 1973Twenty-fifth Amendment: The United States Senate votes 92 to 3 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States. (On December 6, the House will confirm him 387 to 35).
- 1992For the second time in a year, military forces try to overthrow president Carlos Andrés Pérez in Venezuela.
- 2000In the Canadian federal election the Liberal Party of Canada wins its third consecutive election with a gain in the number of its members.
- 2005The first partial human face transplant is completed in Amiens, France.
View the complete list of November 27 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doukissa Nomikou, John Bush, Anne Haney, Jamie Herrell, Kazuki Tomokawa, Jerry Butler, Danny Antonucci, Joseph E. Levine, Kathleen Barr, Michalis Hatzigiannis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 27, 2002.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th November 2002 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 30, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 12, 1990. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 27th November 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 27, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 331st day of 2002
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 48th Wednesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 70 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,870 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,290 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 232
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 5, 2034
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 30, 2002 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 12, 1990 (-121)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (November 30, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.XI.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1932 – William Roache, English actor; May 8, 1966 – Marta Sánchez, Spanish singer and guitarist; June 14, 1968 – Yasmine Bleeth, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,056