Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of November 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 27, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 331st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 104 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,740 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,913 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on August 5, 2034.
If a dog named Maggie Mae - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maggie Mae will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maggie Mae will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Daniel Mendaille
- 1918Stephen Elliott
- 1920Buster Merryfield
- 1966Andy Merrill
- 1968Michael Vartan
- 1969Chin Han
- 1974Alec Newman
- 1980Veronika Portsmuth
- 1983Professor Green
- 1984Sanna Nielsen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 27.
- 1865Janez Evangelist Krek, Slovene priest, journalist, and politician (d. 1917)
- 1930Joe DeNardo, American meteorologist
- 1947Don Adams, American basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1951Gunnar Graps, Estonian singer and guitarist (Magnetic Band and Gunnar Graps Group) (d. 2004)
- 1952Sheila Copps, Canadian journalist and politician, 6th Deputy Prime Minister of Canada
- 1953Curtis Armstrong, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1960Michael Rispoli, American actor
- 1975Bad Azz, American rapper and actor (LBC Crew)
- 1976Chad Kilger, Canadian ice hockey player and firefighter
- 1988Max Jason Mai, Slovak singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 25Luoyang is declared capital of the Eastern Han dynasty by Emperor Guangwu of Han.
- 1727The foundation stone to the Jerusalem Church in Berlin is laid.
- 1807The Portuguese Royal Family leaves Lisbon to escape from Napoleonic troops.
- 1901The U.S. Army War College is established.
- 1940In Romania, the ruling Iron Guard fascist party assassinates over 60 of arrested King Carol II of Romania’s aides and other political dissidents, including former Prime Minister Nicolae Iorga.
- 1942World War II: At Toulon, the French navy scuttles its ships and submarines to keep them out of Nazi hands.
- 1954Alger Hiss is released from prison after serving 44 months for perjury.
- 1973Twenty-fifth Amendment: The United States Senate votes 92 to 3 to confirm Gerald Ford as Vice President of the United States. (On December 6, the House will confirm him 387 to 35).
- 1997Twenty-five are killed in the second Souhane massacre in Algeria.
- 1999The left-wing Labour Party takes control of the New Zealand government with leader Helen Clark becoming the first elected female Prime Minister in New Zealand’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for November 27.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 27 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Thomas King, Josh Charles, Tony Hadley, Michel Fugain, Till Lindemann, Maria Lawson, Sarah Jezebel Deva, Ben Affleck, Emil Jannings, Robert De Niro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 27 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 27, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1962 – Sandra, German singer (Arabesque and Enigma); January 15, 1996 – Dove Cameron, American actress and singer; October 6, 1974 – Jeremy Sisto, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,354