Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 28, 1978 was a Tuesday and it was the 332nd day of the year 1978. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,512 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,171 days or 14.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 525 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 6, 2010.
If a dog named Myrtle - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Myrtle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Myrtle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Bruce Channel
- 1957David Van Day
- 1959Judd Nelson
- 1961Jane Sibbett
- 1962Jon Stewart
- 1968Dawn Robinson
- 1973Jade Puget
- 1975Sunny Mabrey
- 1976Ryan Kwanten
- 1992Adam Hicks
View the complete list of November 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 28.
- 1792Victor Cousin, French philosopher and academic (d. 1867)
- 1904James Eastland, American planter and politician (d. 1986)
- 1935Masahito, Prince Hitachi of Japan
- 1948Alan Lightman, American physicist, author, and academic
- 1959Nancy Charest, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1960Kenny Wharton, English footballer and coach
- 1962Jon Stewart, American comedian, actor, and television host
- 1964Sian Williams, English-Welsh journalist
- 1978Aimee Garcia, American actress
- 1992Adam Hicks, American actor, singer, and producer
View the complete list of November 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jessica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1627The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth Navy has its greatest and last victory in the Battle of Oliwa.
- 1660At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.
- 1666At least 3,000 men of the Scottish Royal Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
- 1785The Treaty of Hopewell is signed.
- 1917The Estonian Provincial Assembly declares itself the sovereign power of Estonia.
- 1920Irish War of Independence: Kilmichael Ambush – The Irish Republican Army ambush a convoy of British Auxiliaries and kill seventeen.
- 1979Air New Zealand Flight 901, a DC-10 sightseeing flight over Antarctica, crashes into Mount Erebus, killing all 257 people on board.
- 1987South African Airways Flight 295 crashes into the Indian Ocean, killing all 159 people on board.
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution – In the face of protests, the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia announces it will give up its monopoly on political power.
- 2002Suicide bombers blow up an Israeli-owned hotel in Mombasa, Kenya; their colleagues fail in their attempt to bring down Arkia Israel Airlines Flight 582 with surface-to-air missiles.
View the complete list of November 28 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 28, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Goran Višnjić, Matthew Beard, Barbara Jefford, Sanaa Lathan, Steve Millar, Ed Helms, Terry Scott, Pete Waterman, Sunny Leone, Amon Tobin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 28 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 28, 1978.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th November 1978 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 14, 1969. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 28th November 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 28, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 332nd day of 1978
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 194 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,512 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,171 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 525
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 6, 2010
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 1951 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 14, 1969 (-188)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond (December 2, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.XI.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1960 – Tony Goldwyn, American actor and director; December 30, 1959 – Tracey Ullman, English-American actress, singer, director, and screenwriter; April 27, 1939 – Judy Carne, English actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131