Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 334th day of the year 1940. It was the 48th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,389 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,796 days or 26.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 995 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1972.
If a dog named Macho - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macho will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Macho will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908N. S. Krishnan
- 1932Fernando Guillén
- 1933John Mayall
- 1942Chatrichalerm Yukol
- 1942John Grillo
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1973Sarah Jones
- 1976Ehren McGhehey
- 1982Imogen Thomas
- 1992David Lambert
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1752Jemima Wilkinson, American evangelist (d. 1819)
- 1781Andrés Bello, Venezuelan poet and philosopher (d. 1865)
- 1797Gaetano Donizetti, Italian composer (d. 1848)
- 1916Fran Ryan, American actress (d. 2000)
- 1920Joseph Shivers, American chemist and academic, developed spandex (d. 2014)
- 1930Alan Lee Williams, English academic and politician
- 1980Brian Wolfe, American baseball player
- 1983Tanner Glass, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Lee Hyun-ho, South Korean footballer
- 1995Laura Marano, American actress and singer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brendan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 561King Chlothar I dies at Compiègne. The Merovingian dynasty is continued by his four sons — Charibert I, Guntram, Sigebert I and Chilperic I — who divide the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1944The first surgery (on a human) to correct blue baby syndrome is performed by Alfred Blalock and Vivien Thomas.
- 1947Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 2007A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affects the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jóhanna Guðrún Jónsdóttir, Carole King, Aysun Kayacı, Don Bowman, Roxanne McKee, Jerry Fleck, Tomokazu Yoshida, Marsha Warfield, Trevor Horn, Buster Douglas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1940.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1940 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1954. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1940
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 48th Friday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 196 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,389 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,796 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 995
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1972
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1954 (-168)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1982 – Silvana Arias, Peruvian actress; July 2, 1986 – Lindsay Lohan, American actress and singer; August 31, 1954 – Caroline Cossey, English model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853