Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1943. It was the 48th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,293 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,431 days or 25.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1975.
If a dog named Gully - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gully will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gully will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Bobbi Martin
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1953Christine Pascal
- 1955C. David Johnson
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1958Devon Scott
- 1961Kim Delaney
- 1984Ji Hyun-woo
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1803Christian Doppler, Austrian mathematician and physicist (d. 1853)
- 1832Louisa May Alcott, American author and poet (d. 1888)
- 1894Lucille Hegamin, American singer (d. 1970)
- 1895Busby Berkeley, American director and choreographer (d. 1976)
- 1895William Tubman, Liberian lawyer and politician, 19th President of Liberia (d. 1971)
- 1920Joseph Shivers, American chemist and academic, developed spandex (d. 2014)
- 1932Jacques Chirac, French soldier and politician, 22nd President of France
- 1942Felix Cavaliere, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (The Rascals)
- 1947Petra Kelly, German activist and politician (d. 1992)
- 1961Tom Sizemore, American actor and producer
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Candace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1864American Indian Wars: Sand Creek massacre – Colorado volunteers led by Colonel John Chivington massacre at least 150 Cheyenne and Arapaho noncombatants inside Colorado Territory.
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean and Chinese troops force United Nations forces to retreat from North Korea.
- 1965The Canadian Space Agency launches the satellite Alouette 2.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 2007A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affects the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
- 2007The Armed Forces of the Philippines lay siege to the Peninsula Manila after soldiers led by Senator Antonio Trillanes stage a mutiny.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank E. Peretti, Abir Goswami, Atsushi Shiramata, Maureen McGovern, Kevin Tighe, Pauline Julien, Spencer Redford, Robert Middleton, Mark Bautista, Richard Thompson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1943.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1943 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1917. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1943
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 48th Monday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,293 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,431 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 958
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1975
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1917 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1951 – Stellan Skarsgård, Swedish actor and producer; December 5, 1958 – Dean Erickson, American actor; March 1, 1967 – George Eads, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870