Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,010 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 847 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Gwendoline - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gwendoline will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gwendoline will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Bergman
- 1943Bobbi Martin
- 1946Suzy Chaffee
- 1951Don Walker
- 1956Hinton Battle
- 1957Jennifer Batten
- 1961Kim Delaney
- 1962Andrew McCarthy
- 1980Chun Jung-myung
- 1982Marthe Valle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1940Janet Smith, English lawyer and judge
- 1940Oscar Espinosa Chepe, Cuban-Spanish economist and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1942Ann Dunham, American anthropologist and educator (d. 1995)
- 1943Janet Holmes à Court, Australian businesswoman
- 1949Dutch Mantel, American wrestler and manager
- 1958Devon Scott, American actress
- 1964Cork Graham, American author and photographer
- 1973Sarah Jones, American actress and playwright
- 1975Younus Khan, Pakistani cricketer
- 1995Laura Marano, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1850The treaty, Punctation of Olmütz, is signed in Olomouc. Prussia capitulates to Austria, which will take over the leadership of the German Confederation.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Spring Hill – A Confederate advance into Tennessee misses an opportunity to crush the Union Army. General John Bell Hood is angered, which leads to the Battle of Franklin.
- 1885End of Third Anglo-Burmese War, and end of Burmese monarchy
- 1890The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1944World War II: Albania is liberated by partisan forces.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
View the complete list of historical events for November 29.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Laughlin, Mahiro Takasugi, Josh Sussman, Brandon Routh, Andrzej Wajda, Doris Troy, Miriam Seegar, Mauro Pagani, Alex Kurtzman, James Urbaniak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 29, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1986 – Lucas Elliot Eberl, American actor and director; March 8, 1981 – Glenda Gilson, Irish model and television host; May 27, 1990 – Nadine Beiler, Austrian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158