Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1949. It was the 48th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,252 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,417 days or 23.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 855 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 1981.
If a dog named Buckely - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buckely will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buckely will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Mildred Harris
- 1908N. S. Krishnan
- 1916Fran Ryan
- 1932Fernando Guillén
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1977Juan José Gurruchaga
- 1978Ludwika Paleta
- 1982Lucas Black
- 1982Marthe Valle
- 1988Clémence Saint-Preux
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1705Michael Christian Festing, English violinist and composer (d. 1752)
- 1898C. S. Lewis, Irish-English author and poet (d. 1963)
- 1921Dagmar, American model, actress, and singer (d. 2001)
- 1932Jacques Chirac, French soldier and politician, 22nd President of France
- 1946Nathan Jung, Chinese American actor and stuntman
- 1953Alex Grey, American painter
- 1971Brad May, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1975Andreas Ioannides, Cypriot footballer
- 1977Eddie Howe, English footballer and manager
- 1991Becky James, Welsh cyclist
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Fort Cumberland, Nova Scotia, comes to an end with the arrival of British reinforcements.
- 1783A 5.3 magnitude earthquake strikes New Jersey.
- 1830November Uprising: An armed rebellion against Russia’s rule in Poland begins.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1943World War II: The second session of the Anti-Fascist Council for the National Liberation of Yugoslavia (AVNOJ), held to determine the post-war ordering of the country, concludes in Jajce in what is now Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1972Atari announces the release of Pong, the first commercially successful video game.
- 1975Graham Hill and Tony Brise, along with four other members of the Embassy Hill F1 team, were killed when their plane crashed at Arkley golf course, England, in thick fog.
- 1990Gulf War: The United Nations Security Council passes two resolutions to restore international peace and security if Iraq does not withdraw its forces from Kuwait and free all foreign hostages by January 15, 1991.
- 2013LAM Mozambique Airlines Flight 470 crashes in Namibia, killing 33 people.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Qory Sandioriva, Sandra Oh, Miki Nishino, Sasha Pivovarova, Namthip Jongrachatawiboon, Helene Weigel, Janis Ian, Jack Scalia, Rosana Arbelo, Ian Carmichael.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1949.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1949 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 1, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -171. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1949
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 48th Tuesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,252 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,417 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 855
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 1981
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1940 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 1, 1934 (-171)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1912 – Hound Dog Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975); April 19, 1951 – Barry Brown, American actor and playwright (d. 1978); February 29, 1968 – Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,728