Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 333rd day of the year 1970. It was the 48th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,999 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,333 days or 17.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 2002.
If a dog named Fraya - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fraya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fraya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Fran Ryan
- 1931Shintaro Katsu
- 1940Denny Doherty
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez
- 1957Mario Salieri
- 1962Ronny Jordan
- 1971Gena Lee Nolin
- 1979Simon Amstell
- 1980Janina Gavankar
- 1985Junnosuke Taguchi
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1798Alexander Brullov, Russian painter and architect, designed the Pulkovo Observatory (d. 1877)
- 1878John Derbyshire, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1938)
- 1895Busby Berkeley, American director and choreographer (d. 1976)
- 1915Ludu Daw Amar, Burmese journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1940Denny Doherty, Canadian singer-songwriter (The Mamas & the Papas and The Halifax III) (d. 2007)
- 1942John Grillo, English actor and playwright
- 1950Kevin O'Donnell, Jr., American author (d. 2012)
- 1951Barry Goudreau, American guitarist (Boston, RTZ, and Ernie and the Automatics)
- 1959Steve Hindalong, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Choir and Lost Dogs)
- 1997Ye Qiuyu, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NOSZMPSOXER? Check your answers here: Unscramble words NOSZMPSOXER. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1394The Korean king Yi Seong-gye, founder of the Joseon dynasty, moves the capital from Kaesŏng to Hanyang, today known as Seoul.
- 1612The Battle of Swally takes place, which loosens the Portuguese Empire’s hold on India.
- 1783A 5.3 magnitude earthquake strikes New Jersey.
- 1807Transfer of the Portuguese Court to Brazil: John VI of Portugal flees Lisbon from advancing Napoleonic forces during the Peninsular War, transferring the Portuguese court to Brazil.
- 1847Whitman massacre: Missionaries Dr. Marcus Whitman, his wife Narcissa, and 15 others are killed by Cayuse and Umatilla Indians, causing the Cayuse War.
- 1877Thomas Edison demonstrates his phonograph for the first time.
- 1929U.S. Admiral Richard E. Byrd leads the first expedition to fly over the South Pole.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Atlas 5 Mission – Enos, a chimpanzee, is launched into space. The spacecraft orbits the Earth twice and splashes down off the coast of Puerto Rico.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucy Durack, Jeff Blumenkrantz, Clémence Saint-Preux, Pras, Bugoy Cariño, Marc Ford, Basil Rathbone, Jack Warden, Divine, John Holt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1970.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1970 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +100. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 7, 1966. Your score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 5, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 29th November 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 333rd day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 48th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 18,999 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,333 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 643
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 2002
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1998 (+100)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 7, 1966 (-105)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: I Think I Love You by The Partridge Family (December 5, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1974 – Matt Lucas, English comedian, actor, singer, and screenwriter; August 18, 1943 – Martin Mull, American actor and singer; March 23, 1935 – Barry Cryer, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,066