Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 29, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 334th day of the year 1972. It was the 48th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,099 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,700 days or 15.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 7, 2004.
If a dog named Bootah - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bootah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bootah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Lucille Hegamin
- 1942John Grillo
- 1947Ronnie Montrose
- 1951Roger Troutman
- 1951Yosi Piamenta
- 1962Andrew McCarthy
- 1973Sarah Jones
- 1978Benjamín Vicuña
- 1982Lucas Black
- 1984J. Holiday
View the complete list of November 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 29.
- 1832Louisa May Alcott, American author and poet (d. 1888)
- 1910Elizabeth Choy, Malaysian-Singaporean educator and politician (d. 2006)
- 1920Yegor Ligachev, Russian engineer and politician
- 1923Chuck Daigh, American racing driver (b. 2008)
- 1946Silvio Rodríguez, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Andrew McCarthy, American actor and director
- 1964Don Cheadle, American actor and producer
- 1970Mark Pembridge, Welsh footballer and coach
- 1980Chun Jung-myung, South Korean actor
- 1982Imogen Thomas, Welsh-English model
View the complete list of November 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alfred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 800Charlemagne arrives at Rome to investigate the alleged crimes of Pope Leo III.
- 1549The papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
- 1781The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1847The Sonderbund is defeated by the joint forces of other Swiss cantons under General Guillaume-Henri Dufour.
- 1893The Ziqiang Institute, today known as Wuhan University, is founded by Zhang Zhidong, governor of Hubei and Hunan Provinces in late Qing dynasty China, after his memorial to the throne is approved by the Qing Government.
- 1899FC Barcelona Association football club is founded.
- 1902The Pittsburgh Stars defeated the Philadelphia Athletics, 11–0, at the Pittsburgh Coliseum, to win the first championship associated with an American national professional football league.
- 1986The Surinamese military attacks the village of Moiwana during the Suriname Guerrilla War, killing at least 39 civilians, mostly women and children.
- 1987Korean Air Flight 858 explodes over the Thai–Burmese border, killing 115.
- 2007A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affects the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
View the complete list of November 29 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 29, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Audrey Marie Anderson, Major Harris, Michelle Behennah, Margaret Lockwood, Eva Amaral, Nicholas Braun, J. R. Martinez, Jim Breuer, Eric Gale, Waylon Jennings.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 29 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 29, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th November 1972 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 22, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 16, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -94. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone by The Temptations as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 2, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 29th November 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 29, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 334th day of 1972
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 48th Wednesday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,099 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,700 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 579
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 7, 2004
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 22, 1989 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 16, 2002 (-94)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone by The Temptations (December 2, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.XI.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1953 – Amy Irving, American actress and singer; October 25, 1979 – Ivana Sert, Serbian-Turkish model and fashion designer; January 11, 1958 – Vicki Peterson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,030