Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1905 was a Friday and it was the 307th day of the year 1905. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,348 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,783 days or 37.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1937.
If a dog named Sirus - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 472 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sirus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sirus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1943Bert Jansch
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1953Kate Capshaw
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1971Dylan Moran
- 1974Sonali Kulkarni
- 1983Myrna Braza
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1923Leonard Stone, American actor (d. 2011)
- 1923Tomás Ó Fiaich, Irish cardinal (d. 1990)
- 1924Marc Breaux, American actor, director, and choreographer (d. 2013)
- 1930Mable John, American singer
- 1938Martin Dunwoody, English mathematician and academic
- 1950Joe Queenan, American author and critic
- 1956Cathy Jamieson, Scottish politician, 2nd Scottish Minister for Justice
- 1986Jermaine Jones, American singer and actor
- 1987Cameron, American wrestler, dancer, and model
- 1987Felix Schütz, German ice hockey player
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1812Napoleon’s armies are defeated at the Battle of Vyazma.
- 1817The Bank of Montreal, Canada’s oldest chartered bank, opens in Montreal.
- 1838The Times of India, the world’s largest circulated English language daily broadsheet newspaper is founded as The Bombay Times and Journal of Commerce.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1944World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Ján Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1982The Salang Tunnel fire in Afghanistan kills up to 2,000 people.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Piccoli, Hazel Ann Mendoza, Barry Nelson, Cazwell, Gia Farrell, Peter Gilmore, Regina Spektor, Anna Kashfi, Kate Nash, Ulrich Matthes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1905.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1905 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,067 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,060 times in the year 1905. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1905. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1905
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1905
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 290 days
- Age on next birthday: 114 years old
- Days since birth: 41,348 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,400
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1937
- Age in dog years: 472 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1914 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1930 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,067 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,060 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1919 – Curt Gowdy, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2006); January 10, 1956 – Shawn Colvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 11, 1955 – Neville Staple, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (The Specials, Fun Boy Three, and Special Beat).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,794