Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1905 was a Friday and it was the 307th day of the year 1905. It was the 44th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,442 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,814 days or 37.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1937.
If a dog named Kitko - a American Eskimo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 472 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kitko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kitko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1928Osamu Tezuka
- 1933Aneta Corsaut
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1969Robert Miles
- 1977Mcoy Fundales
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1984Ryo Nishikido
- 1986Jermaine Jones
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1931Michael Fu Tieshan, Chinese bishop (d. 2007)
- 1933Aneta Corsaut, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1935Ingrid Rüütel, Estonian philologist, 3rd First Lady of Estonia
- 1937Dietrich Möller, German politician, 15th Mayor of Marburg
- 1947Faraj Sarkohi, Iranian journalist and critic
- 1948Helmuth Koinigg, Austrian race car driver (d. 1974)
- 1960Karch Kiraly, American volleyball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
- 1987Felix Schütz, German ice hockey player
- 1987Gemma Ward, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1868John Willis Menard was the first African American elected to the United States Congress. Because of an electoral challenge, he was never seated.
- 1883American Old West: Self-described “Black Bart the poet” gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves a clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1960The land that would become the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge was established by an Act of Congress after a year-long legal battle that pitted local residents against Port Authority of New York and New Jersey officials wishing to turn the Great Swamp into a major regional airport for jet aircraft.
- 1967Vietnam War: The Battle of Dak To begins.
- 1986The Federated States of Micronesia gain independence from the United States of America.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
- 2014One World Trade Center officially opens
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josie Maran, Samantha Jade, John Nettles, Martin Clunes, Theo Trebs, Stefanie Powers, Mindy Kaling, Estelle Getty, Doug Ingle, Mickie James.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1905.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1905 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,067 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,060 times in the year 1905. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1905. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1905
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 44th Friday of 1905
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 196 days
- Age on next birthday: 114 years old
- Days since birth: 41,442 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,814 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,404
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1937
- Age in dog years: 472 dog years old using a American Eskimo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1914 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1930 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,067 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,060 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1942 – Geoffrey Hayes, English actor and screenwriter; February 24, 1958 – Sammy Kershaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 13, 1968 – Robert Gant, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,951