Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1913 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1913 was a Monday and it was the 307th day of the year 1913. It was the 44th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1913 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,310 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,103 days or 35.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1945.
If a dog named Pharrah - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 501 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pharrah will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pharrah will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Dean Riesner
- 1933Ken Berry
- 1952Jim Cummings
- 1955Teresa De Sio
- 1963Davis Guggenheim
- 1964Paprika Steen
- 1966Elita Kļaviņa
- 1977Sean Ringgold
- 1988Angus McLaren
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1899Rezső Seress, Hungarian pianist and composer (d. 1968)
- 1918Dean Riesner, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1926Robert W. Wilson, American hedge fund manager, philanthropist and art collector (d. 2013)
- 1930Brian Robinson, English cyclist
- 1942Martin Cruz Smith, American author and screenwriter
- 1946Tom Savini, American actor, stuntman, director, and make-up artist
- 1962Gabe Newell, American businessman, co-founded the Valve Corporation
- 1971Diego Alessi, Italian race car driver
- 1982Evgeni Plushenko, Russian figure skater
- 1987Cameron, American wrestler, dancer, and model
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Flora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1592The city of San Luis Potosí is founded.
- 1789The first District Court established by the Constitution opens in New York City.
- 1867Giuseppe Garibaldi and his followers are defeated in the Battle of Mentana and fail to end the Pope’s Temporal power in Rome (it would be achieved three years later).
- 1898France withdraws its troops from Fashoda (now in Sudan), ending the Fashoda Incident.
- 1930Getúlio Dornelles Vargas becomes Head of the Provisional Government in Brazil after a bloodless coup on October 24.
- 1954The first Godzilla film is released and marks the first appearance of the character of the same name.
- 1957Sputnik program: The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 2. On board is the first animal to enter orbit, a dog named Laika.
- 1964Washington D.C. residents are able to vote in a presidential election for the first time.
- 1975Syed Nazrul Islam, A. H. M. Qamaruzzaman, Tajuddin Ahmad, and Muhammad Mansur Ali, Bangladeshi politicians and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman loyalists, murdered in the Dhaka Central Jail.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1913 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Knox, Magic, Jackie Clune, Mithra Jin, Charles Greville, 7th Earl of Warwick, Rebecka Liljeberg, Pierre Renoir, William A. Wellman, Mick Abrahams, Ray Romano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1913.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1913 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 13, 1909. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 36,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 29,329 times in the year 1913. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1913. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1913
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 44th Monday of 1913
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 108 years old
- Days since birth: 39,310 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,103 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,331
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1945
- Age in dog years: 501 dog years old using a American Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1942 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 13, 1909 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 36,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 29,329 babies
- Roman numerals: III.XI.MCMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1914 – Robert J. Wilke, American actor (d. 1989); January 8, 1908 – Fearless Nadia, Australian-Indian actress and stuntwoman (d. 1966); August 22, 1922 – Micheline Presle, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,975