Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 3, 1918 was a Sunday and it was the 307th day of the year 1918. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 129 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,254 days or 33.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 12, 1950.
If a dog named Tanzie - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tanzie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tanzie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Leonard Stone
- 1927Peggy McCay
- 1930Mable John
- 1933Jeremy Brett
- 1949Mike Evans
- 1953Helios Creed
- 1976Tōko Aoyama
- 1977Mcoy Fundales
- 1986Heo Young-saeng
View the complete list of November 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 3.
- 1816Calvin Fairbank, American minister and activist (d. 1898)
- 1918Dean Riesner, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1936Takao Saito, Japanese author and illustrator, created Golgo 13
- 1942Martin Cruz Smith, American author and screenwriter
- 1952Jim Cummings, American voice actor and singer
- 1953Dennis Miller, American comedian, actor, producer, and talk show host
- 1973Christian Picciolini, American businessman and manager
- 1977Mcoy Fundales, Filipino singer-songwriter (Orange and Lemons and KENYO)
- 1979Beau McDonald, Australian footballer and coach
- 1982Moniek Kleinsman, Dutch speed skater
View the complete list of November 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 361Emperor Constantius II dies of a fever at Mopsuestia in Cilicia, on his deathbed he is baptised and declares his cousin Julian rightful successor.
- 1492Peace of Etaples between Henry VII and Charles VIII.
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island of Dominica in the Caribbean Sea.
- 1783The American Continental Army is disbanded.
- 1793French playwright, journalist and feminist Olympe de Gouges is guillotined.
- 1903With the encouragement of the United States, Panama separates from Colombia.
- 1932Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1973Mariner program: NASA launches the Mariner 10 toward Mercury. On March 29, 1974, it becomes the first space probe to reach that planet.
- 1979Greensboro massacre: Five members of the Communist Workers Party are shot dead and seven are wounded by a group of Klansmen and neo-Nazis during a “Death to the Klan” rally in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States.
- 2013A solar eclipse sweeps across Africa, Europe and the Eastern United States.
View the complete list of November 3 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 3, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Goodman, Sara Watkins, Miranda Otto, Bai Ling, PMD, Missy Peregrym, Jeremy Spencer, D'banj, Rob McElhenney, Ross Katz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 3 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 3, 1918.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd November 1918 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 29, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -197. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 3, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 1918
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 129 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,761 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,254 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,245
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 12, 1950
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 29, 1932 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-197)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1957 – Joey Marquez, Filipino basketball player, actor, and politician; December 14, 1964 – Rebecca Gibney, New Zealand-Australian actress and producer; July 18, 1985 – Chace Crawford, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,872